3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Cab Lights

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2008, 06:15 PM
04SLTWhitey
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cab Lights

Does anyone know of a way that you can reprogram the time it takes to auto-off the cab lights? Mine go off about thirty seconds after I close my door and I want them to go off when I close it. Reason being is if I don't wait the thirty seconds before I set my alarm on my truck my alarm sends a signal to my transceiver saying that the door is open. I know you can get it reprogramed at the dealer, but I was looking to avoid paying the money if I could.

Old 08-09-2008, 06:21 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

I know in my Grand Cherokee Overland, you can adjust it on the overhead console, I think it lets you have them go off right away, or any 30 second interval up to like 90 seconds. My '04 Laramie truck has no provision for it and they would probably have the most advanced overhead offered in the that year truck with the Laramie package, so, short of going to the dealer and having them hook up the magical "Star Scan" I don't believe there is a way...

Quick Reply: Cab Lights