3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 04:51 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves!!!

Biggest thread in the 3rd Gen Dak section is a call to arms for all Dak owners to vote in the TOTM poll.
Same thread in the 1st gen Ram section stays on top.

I started a thread here the day the poll opened and bumped it a couple of times myself just to keep it alive. Nobody here wants to support the two 3rd gens up for TOTM?
Nitto's got just a slim lead the last time I checked and the total vote count is pitifull.
I hope if one of you guys that haven't "bothered" to vote ever gets nominated for TOTM that all the other 3rd genner's don't do you like that!

If you think Eric's truck or Moparborn's truck are nicer, by all means, vote for the truck you think is best, but at least get over there and vote!!!

Old 08-21-2008, 04:54 PM
Skullycapone
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

we all got truck of the month, we own a ram!

Ill vote, i didnt see it

Old 08-21-2008, 05:00 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator

Here's a link:
https://dodgeforum.com/forum/ride-of-the-month-118/

Don't forget to vote for Car of the Month too.

I didn't mean to sound so gruff, especially to the newbies..... I've been stuck in the house for three days with this damn tropical storm parked right over my head, I've got cabin fever that's getting ready to fester into a full blown case of Stir Crazy...

Old 08-21-2008, 06:08 PM
Skullycapone
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HammerZ71
Here's a link:
https://dodgeforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=118

I didn't mean to sound so gruff, especially to the newbies..... I've been stuck in the house for three days with this damn tropical storm parked right over my head, I've got cabin fever that's getting ready to fester into a full blown case of Stir Crazy...
Sounds like a great time to go 4 wheelin

Old 08-21-2008, 06:50 PM
Pyro
I Beat Tetris
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HammerZ71
Here's a link:
https://dodgeforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=118

Even the weather channel just admitted they don't know what the hell Fay is up to. It's blowin' about 50mph here in Orlando and dumping rain and the schools had class, unlike Tuesday when it didn't rain hardly at all and they canceled classes. I think this storm is going down as Fay the unpredictable; cuz it's not acting like a normal tropical storm at all.

Old 08-21-2008, 06:58 PM
kenihemi
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Many of us don't give a squat about daks.

Get over it. You have a stupid thread and you want everybody to post on it, LOL!

Old 08-21-2008, 07:03 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator

I've been doing a kind of update in the off-topic section. I've emptied the 5" rain gauge three times as of this morning and it was at 3" for today at about 2 pm. Local news says we are gonna get 3-5" more overnight!
Most roads closed, all causeways, a curfew for non-essentials on the roads. This sucks! Only good thing is the generator got a good test last night for a little over an hour. What makes it worse is, I've got the shutters all down (I don't think we really needed them, but we've got like seven live oaks in the yard and you never know), so the day/night thing is all screwed up, making for big time cabin fever.

Old 08-21-2008, 07:06 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator

Originally Posted by kenihemi
Many of us don't give a squat about daks.

Get over it. You have a stupid thread and you want everybody to post on it, LOL!
Well then, go vote for one of the Rams then (one of the 3rd gen Rams).

The idea is to post once in a while to keep the thread reminding people to vote up near the top of the first page, get with the program...

Old 08-21-2008, 07:39 PM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I voted awhile ago

Old 08-21-2008, 08:46 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator

Originally Posted by jonnymagnum
I voted awhile ago
Your a good boy!!!

I just spoke up because I noticed that the average number of different people who post in a given day just in the 3rd Gen section, far exceeds the total number of votes in the TOTM poll. Meaning there are a huge number who are here in the 3rd gen section, picking peoples brains, etc., who don't bother to vote. Now I know with the s/w issues we lost some of the guys who've been here as long/longer than I have who voted every month. Maybe it's just we have a lot of newbies.
But the other sections seem to have a lot of participation, I mean 3rd Gen Dak doesn't have near the people in it, but because they are actively promoting one of their own within their section it gives their truck a big advantage. Not that I don't want to see a dak win, if it's the better truck, it deserves to. Hell if I honestly thought a Dak or CTD or 2nd Gen Ram was the best truck, I'd vote for it. But don't let another truck win just because the newbies in the our section don't know about or can't be bothered to vote in the TOTM.
That's not fair to the guys from this section who are up for TOTM...

Quick Reply: Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves!!!