3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Power window/Window lock problem.

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 08:18 PM
HollowPoint40
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Power window/Window lock problem.

Hello everyone,

Once again, what a great site. Still learning alot.

I just found out that my windows only work from the drivers side controls. None of them work on the controls for the actual seat. The window lock on or off they dont work.

Is this a window lock problem? All the motors work just the controls from the actual seat.

2003 Ram 1500

??

Old 09-03-2008, 11:35 PM
Dire Wolf
Professional

Had the exact same problem, my truck is the same year. Replace your drivers side control, it is actually the window lock button that is not working. Check Ebay. I had to buy a set of 4, one for each door, but I only paid $56 or so. From Dodge just the drivers side door would of cost me that much if not more, so this way I have extras in case one stops working.
Don't worry about the outside being a different color, if it is they are interchangeable. I also got one from an 07 so anyone from 03 up will work. Good luck.

Old 09-04-2008, 09:37 AM
HollowPoint40

Thanks for your help, i will check ebay out. How did you get the SRT-10 strart on yours? That sounds nice.

Thanks again.

Old 09-04-2008, 04:02 PM
Dire Wolf
Professional

Originally Posted by HollowPoint40
Thanks for your help, i will check ebay out. How did you get the SRT-10 strart on yours? That sounds nice.

Thanks again.
Installed it. There is a big thread on here somewhere on it, just search for it. Bought it from Dodge and put it where the cig lighter is, pretty easy install.

Quick Reply: Power window/Window lock problem.