3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

The HEMI LIVES!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 01:13 AM
MinatorHemi8
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jstmahoney
Wow, sorry to see that! Damn people, drinking and driving, the drunk driver almost NEVER gets hurt, but everything else does. At least it seems that way to me... Hopefully you get a nice check, and you are able to get yourself another ram. If I were you, I’d have a lawsuit against her too. Good luck!

Colt .45 II

LOL
already in the works........special ordered this yesterday 6 to 10 weeks it will be here

Old 09-17-2008, 09:33 AM
jstmahoney
Captain

I'm so jealous! I want one!

Old 09-17-2008, 10:12 AM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies

Originally Posted by jstmahoney
I'm so jealous! I want one!
+1 though i hope he doesn't get wrecked with bugs in the redesign.

glad to hear you're okay though minator. and i am damned surprised the hemi is that shock resistant

Old 09-17-2008, 10:16 AM
oefootball_70
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That sucks.

Old 09-17-2008, 12:03 PM
ried69
Record Breaker

You wouldn't need to get rid of it. Just pop out a couple dents, and a little Gorilla Glue and Duct tape will fix it right back. J/k

Damn, that sucks. Really bad. That truck looks beautiful. I absolutely love the front end of the Ram when they went to the front end like that with the redesigned lights and all. That little change makes such a big difference. But if something like that ever happened to me, I would probably be the one going to jail. On account of the body from the vehicle that hit me mysteriously disappeared, and I have some scratches and tears on my shirt to indicate a struggle with someone...
But, glad to see you getting a new Ram. At first I thought they were ugly, but after really looking at them, I want one. With added power and those looks, that truck will be great.

Old 09-17-2008, 03:00 PM
whiteonrice
Professional
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MinatorHemi8
she was to drunk to run but i did get the joy of watching the cop slam her down on the ground when she resisted arrest for felony assault charges.
Probably better. Drunk driving or felony assault and resisting arrest should net her some serious vacation time and maybe a new girlfriend.

Rick

Old 09-17-2008, 03:09 PM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies

Originally Posted by whiteonrice
Probably better. Drunk driving or felony assault and resisting arrest should net her some serious vacation time and maybe a new girlfriend.

Rick
mm hmm, serves her right.

and i hope nobody comes in here with that "but what about her family, and her kid, and her dog? they'll be helpless without her" ****. had she left that bar a 1/2 second later, minator wouldn't be posting a message, and his demise wouldn't have been by his choice.

Quick Reply: The HEMI LIVES!!!!!