3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

What mods did your wife or gf suggest or buy for you?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 10:06 PM
KB9RQD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The nerf bars, new tires and oh yeah, she's the one that saw the truck itself on the dealer's lot!

Attached Thumbnails What mods did your wife or gf suggest or buy for you?-trucknboatsm.jpg  
Old 09-19-2008, 05:18 AM
The Peddler
Record Breaker

The chrome steps three days after I got the truck. She also pushed real hard for the bedrug.

Old 09-20-2008, 06:11 PM
4X HEMI
Professional

My gf bought the bed rug, the dash kit, she wanted to chip in for the tonneau cover but, I told her that was OK, I would pay for it. I have SS nerf bars on, she wants to change over to the electric AMP steps. She is 5'1" and has no trouble getting into it but I guess she thinks the electric steps are cool since she has seen them. And 9" of lift, she wants it to go higher!

She drove it to work one day and loved it! She said she really likes the truck, makes her feel like she has power!

Old 09-23-2008, 12:00 AM
hollywood703

Cant believe it....almost 3 pages of mods and not one of you has had to mod the seats yet? Here is what my wifes mod included.
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Attached Thumbnails What mods did your wife or gf suggest or buy for you?-recaro_young_sport_child_car_seat_toddler_booster.jpg  
Old 09-23-2008, 02:09 AM
mackie

I couldnt believe it when I showed up with my truck.. uh.. our.. truck and SHE made the list of things that I should do.

1) Stereo upgraded- head unit, door speakers, amp and sub - her idea
2) Custom airbrushing - HER IDEA
3) "You have to take to Ron the muffleman and get something that makes the truck growl" -Her Idea
4) Daytona spoiler - Her idea after seeing one at the Mopar show "Hey, you should get that"

I am afraid that she is making the truck more to her liking and I am going to get screwed with driving the van... this is too easy... women are sly like that!

Old 09-23-2008, 09:07 AM
KC9JVC
Rookie

Originally Posted by hollywood703
Cant believe it....almost 3 pages of mods and not one of you has had to mod the seats yet? Here is what my wifes mod included.
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
LOL that's the only mod I have done to my truck as well, other than the Amateur Radio Equipment....now she's making noises that we should add a second one...

Oh well, I hear they're good for +287HP each so that is fine by me

Old 09-23-2008, 03:17 PM
Jeepis
Rookie

My girlfriend puts feet and tow marks on the dash and windshield when she puts her feet up!

Let see, what else, dirt in the bed from all the plants she buys at Home Depot (that I get to plant).

Quick Reply: What mods did your wife or gf suggest or buy for you?