3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

02 Body lift

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 10:58 PM
Brandangd69
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 02 Body lift

Just a question, I went to put the steering extention in today and got the shaft seperated. But couldn't get the extention in, what i was trying to do was put the extention in the top half and manuever it onto the bottom and there didn't seem to be enough play for it to go on plus it also seemed the the steering shaft would be at one hell of a wierd angle even if i got it on. Any tips on how to get the steering shaft extention in, and correct. Ive got everything else on the lift done and everything back together except this extention. For the last couple days i have just been driving to and from work without the extention, its only 2 miles round trip but id like to have the extention in as i have heard that without it the steering shaft will fail alot quicker

Old 10-04-2008, 12:03 AM
ewb
Rookie

I have the full instructions for the body lift in .pdf file format but all this website will let you load is like a 19.5k .pdf file. WTH You can pm for it if u need it.

Old 10-04-2008, 04:23 PM
Brandangd69

I have the instructions we followed them but they are not that indepth i was just wondering what other members had done if they had any tips.

Quick Reply: 02 Body lift