3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

ipod direct hook up

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 07:49 AM
uspatriot
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ipod direct hook up

Does any 1 have a ipod jack that hooks into the back of the stock head unit. If so can i see some pics and info on where you go it?

Old 10-15-2008, 05:50 PM
SmittyRN
Professional

Not sure what they have for the Ram, but when I had my Monte Carlo I went to Circuit City and got an input adapter that plugged in the CD changer plug on the back of the radio. It accepted 2 inputs, and you could switch between the two from the controls. I had my XM radio going through one, and my iPod through the other. If you can't find one there, you might try here http://www.icarkits.com/index.php

Old 10-15-2008, 06:36 PM
AhmedRam
Professional

yup i got it and its working gr8. its really so simple to install. i have the in dash 6 cd changer. you just plug it to the 10 pin plug in the back and hide the unit under or behind the dash then put the cable that connects to the ipod in the glove box. very simple and you will find it here [url]http://www.wyckoffchryslerparts.com/moipinkit.html[url] check out the area where you can download the instructions. its very simple and easy. hope i helped ya contact me if u need any help. cheers

Last edited by AhmedRam; 10-15-2008 at 06:38 PM.

Quick Reply: ipod direct hook up