3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

TA Rear Diff. Cover for Corporate 9.25

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 11:29 PM
vettitas
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TA Rear Diff. Cover for Corporate 9.25

Sorry fellas, did a search and found very little. I have an 07 Ram 1500 Sport 5.7l yatta, yatta, yatta.... Question: anyone using this differential cover? ( TA rear diff. girdle.) I live in San Antonio TX, and after calling multiple perf. shops and TA inc. themselves I finally found One of these diff covers for my Diff. (Oh, I had to get the VIN# and call the dealer to get my differential info.) Thrash Differential, a well reputable shop here in town found one for 220 + tax and it includes the gasket and bolts. Does that sound about right to you guys??
Oh, and finally, i'm replacing the cover because i just got finished installing a new set of gears. (4:56 Motive's,..Speedo Calibration will be brought up at a different time.)
Any info. on pricing and product would be great. I'm a newbie to this AWESOME FORUM so go easy on me, lol.

Old 10-16-2008, 09:18 AM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Not sure on pricing, but I haven't heard of any problems with them.

Quick Reply: TA Rear Diff. Cover for Corporate 9.25