3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

What makes you a proud truck owner.

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 06:29 AM
02Steve1990
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RaiderJay6
What makes me proud is when I see people almost breaking their neck to check it out. That makes me smile.
lol thats another thing I left out, I love that too haha...my friends also have little cars, one a Hyundai Tiburon, one a Acura TL, and the other a Mitsubishi Lancer, so whenever I am next to them on the road or parked next to them anywhere my truck looks like a monster lol

Old 11-19-2008, 08:40 AM
truckin151
Grand Champion

Just the vast variety of uses they have and the thousands of ways people make them their own. You can lift them, you can slam them, you can go off roading, you can tow, you can race, you can show them, you can haul stuff, you can basically build them to fit your needs whatever they may be and still have a powerfull, one of a kind unique truck when you're done. You cant do that with a car....

Old 11-19-2008, 10:15 AM
whiteram05
Professional

Why do I love my truck? Well, my dad owned a Dodge as long as I can remember. When my boys and I strap into ours, I know I am pasing the love of trucks on to them. All the reasons I have read from you other guys apply with us. We simply love our Ram!

Old 11-19-2008, 10:50 AM
GoldenOne
Thumbs up

Just like ole' buddy up there said, "It's my reason to wake up every morning!!!", plus if I don't wake up and get my *** to work, I won't be able to pay my note and would be out of a 2007 350HP Brilliant Black QC Lone Star Edition HEMI!!! That would not be good! Oh, but I love when there's all these little rice burners taking up all 3 lanes on my way to or on my way back from work and I can punch it and pass them up on the grassy or muddy shoulders, and plus my truck looks good with a little mud on the tires, but after they get passed up, those rice burners look like crap with mud on their windshields!!! I recomend 10 extra coats of Rain-X when trying to drive in front of me, never know when there might be a muddy RAM out to clean his tires in front of you...

Old 11-19-2008, 11:07 AM
jkillman
Professional

Originally Posted by truckin151
Just the vast variety of uses they have and the thousands of ways people make them their own. You can lift them, you can slam them, you can go off roading, you can tow, you can race, you can show them, you can haul stuff, you can basically build them to fit your needs whatever they may be and still have a powerfull, one of a kind unique truck when you're done. You cant do that with a car....
Im with that 110 percent

Old 11-19-2008, 04:37 PM
red06RAM
All Star

I like when people compliment my truck. It makes me smile.

Old 11-19-2008, 05:19 PM
ramhunter9
Banned

i like that i can afford a truck and not have to drive a bucket.

Old 11-19-2008, 06:14 PM
Horseapples
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like the looks on the faces of Mustang GT and Cobra drivers when they get their asses handed to them in a full sized pick up! I like the complaining my neighbor does because we went to the track and I was a A full second faster then his trailblazer SS! I like out running ricers with my 4 wheeler in the bed on the way to the woods, gives me wood

Old 11-19-2008, 06:17 PM
Got_Hemi44
Record Breaker

I don't know what it really is. I love driving my truck though. It makes me feel like i'm on top the world. If i have a bad day i can always get in my truck, drive around for an hour or so, and feel great.

Old 11-19-2008, 06:57 PM
V_Scapes
Record Breaker

Ive always wanted a pickup since i was a wee youngin. And i must say im happy to drive THE best looking truck on the road with Hemi power. The best thing is working with it: hauling tools, leaves,mulch,topsoil,firewood, waverunner and making money with her. Its fun driving a big truck too, and lets admit it everyone likes a big truck.

Quick Reply: What makes you a proud truck owner.