3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Lift/Leveling Kit Reviews

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 07:59 AM
metalmoshing
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lift/Leveling Kit Reviews

I have been browsing the forums and I have not found a set thread on what lift and leveling kits people here are using and a few thoughts on how their product is holding up. Maybe by telling what works for us and what does not might help other people. I will start first.

I am running a 4 1/2 in lift kit by ProComp suspensions for the 1500 4x4. I had 4wheel parts of Temecula, CA install it for me. It was the only kit they offered for a 4.7L 1500 short bed 4x4. I was a little unsure of getting a lift kit under 6 inches but its stance is still impressive and I am glad I went with it. We could debate on height and actual height of lift kits but we can save that for another time. This kit I felt was a true 4 1/2 in lift as it leveled my truck and had more than enough clearance for the aggressive 35in ProComp Xtreme mud terrains.

The lift sits stiff but rides very nice for the truck being substantially taller. It flexes well when it needs too and I have had no problems in mud or snow for the past year I have had it on my ride. I would recommend this kit to anyone who does moderate off roading based on my personal experience with it.

Old 11-27-2008, 02:19 AM
nim81
Record Breaker
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

any pics?

Quick Reply: Lift/Leveling Kit Reviews