3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Bull Bar help

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 12:24 AM
andrew64
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bull Bar help

Ok so iam looking at putting on some bull bars on my 08 1500 ram. Where should I get them from, what brand, how hard is it to install them, and any other info you could pass to me would be great. I need them like asap cause Iam leaving from Irqai in 2 weeks. I will be leaving my truck with my wife in Ohio and there alot of deer out here. If (praying to God she doesnt) she does hit one Id rather have hit the bull bars and not the body. What are your guy's thoughts on this? Thanks for the help.

Old 12-15-2008, 12:46 AM
bananafarmer
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well the bull bars are a nice look but from me to you if your wife were to hit a deer with your truck the bull bar most likely isnt going to save the front end if she is going at any rate of speed...but hey hopefully she wont have to test it and if she were to hit it at say 10-15 mph then you would most likely be covered

Quick Reply: Bull Bar help