3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

got the new taillights installed today!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 08:46 PM
dodgenitto
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by megablacktank
yeah those rear tail lights look real nice. i should be geting a pair here before to long. who did u order them from?
I got them off ebay from Revotec. Here is a link to there ebay store http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/revotec

Old 12-17-2008, 07:20 PM
megablacktank
Professional

thanks for thr link there buddy i will gve them a look.

Last edited by megablacktank; 12-17-2008 at 07:24 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 08:26 PM
nim81
Record Breaker
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

looking good! now if they only hold up for ya.

Old 12-17-2008, 10:01 PM
dodgenitto
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by nim81
looking good! now if they only hold up for ya.
They should because I am moving in with my faience Jan 1st in Denver and am going to become a city boy!

Old 12-17-2008, 11:47 PM
nim81
Record Breaker
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

well it will be nice having that big *** truck in denver to run people over when they get in your way. but.........good luck parking!

Old 12-18-2008, 01:37 AM
dodgenitto
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by nim81
well it will be nice having that big *** truck in denver to run people over when they get in your way. but.........good luck parking!
Parking! No problem! I go to concerts all the time at the Fillmore! I can parallel park this beast better then most people can park a VW bug! Just because it is tall does not mean it is any longer then a stock truck!

Old 12-18-2008, 08:55 AM
WeightLifter500
Veteran

Originally Posted by dodgenitto
Parking! No problem! I go to concerts all the time at the Fillmore! I can parallel park this beast better then most people can park a VW bug! Just because it is tall does not mean it is any longer then a stock truck!
That is for sure and I know the feeling. You park and other people are like man I would have though that you hit that car and I go no I still have about 12 inches between me and him and then you get out and have exactly that distance. It has made me money and gotten me free lunches in the past, only now my friends have learned better than to bet against me in anything that has to deal with me driving. lol But one thing you will have to get accustome to is backing in to spot, unless they are angled, everywhere you go. Personally I like it better that way because it's easier to get out, but I am used to driving in reverse since I tow the bass boat quite often. lol And good luck with you FIANCE. lol I wish the best for you and hope that everything works out the way that you want it to.

Quick Reply: got the new taillights installed today!