3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

having some issues!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 10:38 PM
lowss97
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default having some issues!!

so i get home tonight which is cold as ***** outside. after making one trip in the house i come out to get the rest of my stuff. making my way out of the truck the horn starts blowning and wouldnt shut off for a minute or so. i noticed the cargo light was on too, figured i just bumped it or something no biggie. well, then my dome light wouldnt turn off running, in gear or not. so i made sure all the dorors are shut and then i see the door open light on and couldnt get it to shut off. wtf?!? the only thing i can think of is thats like i said its the coldest day weve had here this year (in the teens). but i have drove it all day. took it to my parents house which is an hour away and had no problems whatsoever. any ideas would be a big help. im stumped. ive never ran across this before even in the wrecks ive fixed.

Quick Reply: having some issues!!