3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Dirtydog

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2008, 11:06 AM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up Dirtydog

As some of you know we had a little issue recently, some of which were reported by members.

Rich is a standup guy as seen in this post today. https://dodgeforum.com/forum/3rd-gen...ml#post1488948

We did not "ask" him to do this. He did this on his own acord. Based on my past experience I have found not many would do that on a forum.

I for one accept this and hope everyone else does as well.

Thanks

Old 12-23-2008, 11:11 AM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

I was having a little "tiff" with my wife and took it out on everyone else. Part of being a man is standing up and admitting when you are wrong. I enjoy coming on here and helping others out. I generally answer questions and never ask any. I don't want enemies and hope mends can be made.
I don't think I have Bi-polar, but then again, I haven't been checked out lately. ...lmao

Also...Thanks for recognizing that. I wasn't planning on bringing that to attecntion. It was just a suddelty of an apologetic embarrassment

Old 12-23-2008, 11:18 AM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol, is everyone gonna hug and make up now?

Old 12-23-2008, 11:20 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

He actually had two posts in that thread where I thought he showed class for prior actions. I was going to PM him on it today, but saw this thread.
Everybody has a bad day and disagrees with someone else's opinion. I actually encourage debates within threads. I only ask that it's not made personal. I often find myself going over the line a little, it's not meant with bad intentions, it's just I have a very dry sense of humor and written, it doesn't always come across as intended.

In my opinion the 'Dog is a very good member on here, always willing to share an opinion and help out where he can. I got a couple PM's yesterday where members wanted action taken against him. My reply was to PM them with a couple of his VERY beneficial posts and a promise from me that I'd clamp down a bit ON EVERYONE in the 3rd Gen section...

Old 12-23-2008, 11:23 AM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by xfeejayx
lol, is everyone gonna hug and make up now?

Old 12-23-2008, 11:31 AM
RubberFrog
Champion

Wow, this is deep. But we already new Dog was a good guy anyways.

Old 12-23-2008, 12:54 PM
chefred112
All Star

i'm glad to see this thread, I usually hang out in a different forum but I like to visit others just as well, I love the new look of this one now and hope to spend more time here to share advice and opinions... I myself tend not to share a negative opinion unless I truly have experience with the topic at hand... last couple days i visited i did run into a few negative comments which initially got me thinkin you were a jerk ... but if guys here (especially Rubberfrog..hehe) think your ok then I'll reserve judgement. We wer all newbs at one point lookin for 'positive' direction. I never thought I'd ever mod like I have, I figured just the basics like tuner, cai, catback exhaust... but after researching and learning, a mod here and a mod there.. i went from newb to the guy whose advice an opinions matter to the less experienced. I sometimes will go back and forth with experienced guys that I see often online but I always remember that I was a newb at one time and that "try searchin..." isn't the answer I wanna hear EVERY time I ask a question...

Old 12-23-2008, 01:00 PM
TRXHemi
Record Breaker

Dog tells it like it is....we appreciate that.......that being said, can we start another "which is the best CAI out there?" thread?

Old 12-23-2008, 01:10 PM
chefred112
All Star

..Ramhammer...lol!

Old 12-23-2008, 01:31 PM
osufans
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dog tells it like it is....we appreciate that.......that being said, can we start another "which is the best CAI out there?" thread?
LOL...dude that's awesome. I'm glad to see this post, as I was getting a little frustrated with "Dog" myself. However, I too have had days were I took my frustrations out on something other than what caused them.

I appreciate dirtydog's candidness, and willingness to apologize when he stepped over the line. That has made an impression on me, and I will definitely remember this discussion before saying anything brash online, which sometimes is easy to do since we're all anonymous.

Quick Reply: Dirtydog