3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Ram QC Sub box and seat lift!!!! Check it out

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 08:07 PM
drw33079
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sub box and seat lift update.

Hey guy's it has been a while since I have been on. Between loosing my grand father and working on this design and testing it, I have been really busy. I stopped working omn the shallow mount sub design due to the enormouse amount of interest in a box for the standard type subs and the Kicker L5/L7 square 10" subwoofers. The box I have attached pictures of will acomedate all of these. Mounting depth is 7.5" with a maximum magnet sizes of 7" wide. @ aproximately 3 1/4" basket depth. If anyone has any questions email me at drw33079@gmail.com and if you have a myspace page at myspace.com/dodgesubbox

Attached Thumbnails Ram QC Sub box and seat lift!!!!  Check it out-new-box1.jpg   Ram QC Sub box and seat lift!!!!  Check it out-new-box2.jpg   Ram QC Sub box and seat lift!!!!  Check it out-new-box3.jpg   Ram QC Sub box and seat lift!!!!  Check it out-new-box5.jpg  
Old 03-01-2009, 12:58 PM
Bigc9164
Veteran

Anybody have any pics of a good box for a REGULAR CAB!!?? haha there needs to be another forum for thoes of us with reg cab trucks bc there arre so many with QCs haha...almost wish i would have gotten one. naa...not worth the extra 1000pounds of weight. but seriously im lookin to build a box under my bench seat

Old 11-17-2009, 12:34 PM
drw33079
Talking Additional info. on the boxes.

Hey everyone, I have actually been selling these things like crazy now. I have an actual company now based on these boxes alone. Bass Nuttz, Inc. I will probably get kicked off here for letting everyone know this because I am not doing quite enough business to pay for a sponsorship to this forrum yet but, once we are making enough this will be the one I sponsor. We now offer these boxes in 10" 12" standard round cut outs (8" if anyone insist on it). Also for the 10" square subs. We also offer it in the Charcoal and Black carpet now. We will be discontinueing the bed liner coating except for special orders (5 boxes or more) at the end of Nov. We have worked through a few fitment issues that has forced us to redesign the bottoms of the boxes and redesigned parts of the seat lift kit over the last couple of months. We have had nothing but, positve feed back on them and we are fast aproaching the sales of 100 kits all over the US. We even have a few in Canada now. LOL!!! All of our parts are made in the US all the way down to the bolts and washers for the seat lifts. The lifts are now made of powder coated steel and soon some of the other parts will be made of lazer cut and stamped high grade alluminum. If anone is interested in more pictures of our new improved product, please email us at: dodgesubbox@gmail.com. I will gladly send pictures of them installed in my truck and a customers truck.

Quick Reply: Ram QC Sub box and seat lift!!!! Check it out