3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

People have no respect anymore

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2009 | 10:56 AM
metalwolf69
Rookie

This crap makes u not want to do anything to your truck.

Old 01-31-2009 | 12:48 PM
dodgenitto
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by hemidaytona14
take a look at this one, think of how i felt when i went outside to go to school haha.........
That sucks! I would be out to kill if someone put my truck on blocks and stole my wheels and tires!

The easiest thing to steal off my truck would be my center caps. All you would need is an allen wrench.

Old 01-31-2009 | 01:17 PM
SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
Record Breaker

You're in high school...jesus.

Sucks about your sticker...some people just need a good old fashion beat down.

Old 01-31-2009 | 01:35 PM
raminator08
|
Record Breaker

take a look at this one, think of how i felt when i went outside to go to school haha.........
wow, did they do that in front of your house because that looks like a nice neighborhood

Old 01-31-2009 | 01:45 PM
raminator08
|
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by hemiyellow
sorry to hear bout your luck man...our high school wasnt like that, or least i dont think it was....most everyone knew me so my truck never got f*cked with....but this is why I carry this little toy with me at all times....stops all sorts of people lol

and i'd say the easiest thing for someone to steal off my truck would be the KC lites i just put on the bull bar on my 4x4....but like i said, most everyone in town knows me or somethin like that so usually dont have much problem
our school is way to big to know everyone, theres about 2500 students. there are some people at the school who are fresh out of the ghetto, you know how they are then. when they go home they probably have drive by shootings. they have their own gang and in fact, our school was broken into and trashed up a while back. i bet these types of people couldnt even afford a $80 decal let alone a car. I know what group of people might have done that. they always hang out in the parking lot in a big gangs and they all come to school in one crappy piece of junk worth probably $500. i dont know them at all because they are in regular classes and im in all honors but i do see them around acting like a bunch of retards

its a good thing they didnt know anything else to my truck like scratch it up. actually they did a good job ripping it off but once you rip it off, its pretty much ruined

Old 01-31-2009 | 02:51 PM
Ilovemytruck
Veteran

When I was younger my neighbor watched some guy take off a nice set of hub caps off my first car and told me, "you talk to alot of black people I thought you knew him." I wanted to beat her with the dumb stick!!! It was like I lost a small a peice of me when they were taken. Granted I was 15, and 30 bucks was alot...

Before I moved out of Philadelphia, when I came back from GA, I saw a gentlemen leaning over my rims and such at 8 PM, I was getting ready to leave to go to a party and it was pitch black. Then he walked back to his car and started taking out cinder blocks outta his trunk and his tools. He had all his tools laid out near my passenger front side wheel getting ready to take my wheels and left his car running. I walked outta my house, got in his car which was like 50 ft away and drove around the street burning rubber and riding on the curb. I parked his car leaving it running and locked the keys in it right in front of a Septa bus pickup; I ran to the back of my house, came in through the back stairs and walked out front and stole his tool box and left the four cinder blocks. I came around that corner a couple minutes later only to see he left the car running and must have started walking or got a ride. Dudes shi**y a** chevy lumina ended up getting towed by the PPA for obstructing a bus lane.

Old 01-31-2009 | 02:53 PM
Hemipwr07
Veteran

dude im sorry bro. college is kinda worse. dont really know personally. well someone cut the grounding wires on my cb whips which kinda pissed me off. but theres sooooooooooo many effd up ppl here. im suprised i havent gotten worse sorry again bro

Old 01-31-2009 | 03:10 PM
raminator08
|
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Ilovemytruck
When I was younger my neighbor watched some guy take off a nice set of hub caps off my first car and told me, "you talk to alot of black people I thought you knew him." I wanted to beat her with the dumb stick!!! It was like I lost a small a peice of me when they were taken. Granted I was 15, and 30 bucks was alot...

Before I moved out of Philadelphia, when I came back from GA, I saw a gentlemen leaning over my rims and such at 8 PM, I was getting ready to leave to go to a party and it was pitch black. Then he walked back to his car and started taking out cinder blocks outta his trunk and his tools. He had all his tools laid out near my passenger front side wheel getting ready to take my wheels and left his car running. I walked outta my house, got in his car which was like 50 ft away and drove around the street burning rubber and riding on the curb. I parked his car leaving it running and locked the keys in it right in front of a Septa bus pickup; I ran to the back of my house, came in through the back stairs and walked out front and stole his tool box and left the four cinder blocks. I came around that corner a couple minutes later only to see he left the car running and must have started walking or got a ride. Dudes shi**y a** chevy lumina ended up getting towed by the PPA for obstructing a bus lane.
"gentlemen" haha, i guess thats one way to descibe these people. Man, i wish i could have know who did it. on the bright side, maybe next time they will steal my emblems because i want to debadge my truck

Old 01-31-2009 | 03:22 PM
damien1023
Veteran

sadfully my friends honda del sol was found like this in his driveway when he went outside to go to school. the thieves were not even nice enough to leave it on blocks... they left it on the ground. broken a window, stole his rims, and you cant get into the trunk in that car without a key so they somehow open the trunk halfway with it still latched. it looks like a half open can bent open. some people are crazy. needless to say that was really a sad day

Old 01-31-2009 | 03:31 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User

That sucks, but some thing are better off left alone. Consider it an $80 loss and move on. Like you said, they could retaliate and vandalize even more. Even if you could prove who did it and won in court, doesn't mean you will get paid anytime soon.

Quick Reply: People have no respect anymore