3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

More HID Problems!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 08:02 PM
mlarwa
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HID 10K issues

The 08 dodge ram mega cab I own, I just put 10k HID on and they wont stop flashing and going on and off constantly any suggestions? I need these to stop flashing and stay on when turned on, everything was plug and play so no wiring issues to that point. All help would be appreciated?

Old 02-10-2009, 08:07 PM
SeMiGoD
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by mlarwa
The 08 dodge ram mega cab I own, I just put 10k HID on and they wont stop flashing and going on and off constantly any suggestions? I need these to stop flashing and stay on when turned on, everything was plug and play so no wiring issues to that point. All help would be appreciated?
Its not plug n play if you have flashing issues. Plug= easy hook up. Play= works like its supposed to.

Old 02-10-2009, 08:33 PM
xenongate
Banned

Originally Posted by mlarwa
I can't guarantee this will work for your HID kits. But on ours for H13 all needed to do is to add a relay and this flickering issue can be solved. We sell relay for $20 (shipping included).

Quick Reply: More HID Problems!!!!