3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Got a Job at Dodge today

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 03:36 PM
74charger
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got a Job at Dodge today

Might be a little off topic and maybe not the right time to be working for dodge but I love dodge so i guess im gonna take the chance lol. I'm pretty excited about it anyways. especially cus it will mean cheap parts for my ram and my charger. It was funny to cus the fact i had the charger pretty much got me the job haha.

Old 02-14-2009, 03:58 PM
MikeHTally
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congratulations! What will you be doing?

Old 02-14-2009, 04:32 PM
SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
Record Breaker

Sweeet!! When my dad retired from law enforcement he started working for dodge/chevy/yota delivering parts. He gets everything at wholesale which means I get everything at wholesale ...and it's F'in awesome. Even if they don't pay you much you'll save a butt load in parts so it evens out.

Old 02-14-2009, 04:34 PM
74charger
Veteran

Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
Sweeet!! When my dad retired from law enforcement he started working for dodge/chevy/yota delivering parts. He gets everything at wholesale which means I get everything at wholesale ...and it's F'in awesome. Even if they don't pay you much you'll save a butt load in parts so it evens out.
Lol yeah thats what im doing to start. I live at home so dont have much bill except my truck so i can deal with the low wage for now. and they said after a few months they'll get me more into the mechanic part of it.

Old 02-14-2009, 04:36 PM
traker1001
Captain

I'd get a job for them, But I suck at sales and my mechanical knowledge is limited to DIY at home stuff. I would love to get the discounts though, lol.

Old 02-14-2009, 04:57 PM
hemiyellow
DC Insider

congrats dude...i was there workin for Chrysler and it's not a good place to be right now...thats why I got out, but soon as the economy turns around I'm all about goin back

Old 02-14-2009, 05:17 PM
thehemiman12345
All Star

Originally Posted by hemiyellow
congrats dude...i was there workin for Chrysler and it's not a good place to be right now...thats why I got out, but soon as the economy turns around I'm all about goin back
What are you doin now? It kinda seems like you were gone for a bit and then when you came back you got another truck...

Old 02-14-2009, 05:24 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Originally Posted by 74charger
Might be a little off topic and maybe not the right time to be working for dodge but I love dodge so i guess im gonna take the chance lol. I'm pretty excited about it anyways. especially cus it will mean cheap parts for my ram and my charger. It was funny to cus the fact i had the charger pretty much got me the job haha.
Congrats on the new job. Now we all know who to ask when we want discounted parts

Old 02-14-2009, 05:27 PM
74charger
Veteran

Originally Posted by Off_Road_Teacher
Congrats on the new job. Now we all know who to ask when we want discounted parts
sounds good to me just pay the shipping lol

Old 02-14-2009, 05:29 PM
74charger
Veteran

Originally Posted by hemiyellow
Yeah im kinda worried about it, but atleast im in canada where the economy isnt as bad so Im hoping i'll be fine. But then again if chrysler goes outta business im screwed anyways lol. So im just gonna cross my fingers and get all the cheap parts i can while i can lol.

Quick Reply: Got a Job at Dodge today