3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Toyo MT 33x12.5x20 Installed Today.

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 04:43 AM
talon6
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 04-fourseven
man those headlights are bad... they look great. didt expect them to look so good... awsome lights. Where did you get em, and what style are they? mind if i get the low down on em?
i was gonna ask the same thing.

Old 02-21-2009, 09:04 PM
JohnnysArt
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heres a pic of the original ones I had before they were stollen last april, thought half the housing was left in and the other they just left hanging:
Name:  112591.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  27.2 KB
Name:  261476.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  41.6 KB
My old ones I did have to splice the wiring into the parking lights.

johnny.

Old 02-21-2009, 10:49 PM
ried69
Record Breaker

Those tires look nice dude. What all do you have to that truck as far as height? That thing looks tall, and works perfect with 33" tires. I also like the white look of your fender flares on there.

Old 02-21-2009, 11:34 PM
JohnnysArt
All Star

Originally Posted by ried69
Those tires look nice dude. What all do you have to that truck as far as height? That thing looks tall, and works perfect with 33" tires. I also like the white look of your fender flares on there.
Thanks man. As far as height---it's a 2 procomp leveling kit and thats it and procomp longer shocks in the front to make up for the 2 of height and regular size for the back.

The tires I had before were 31 and these are 33's so that brought it up some. I think I could have gone with 35's because all the room in the fenderwells.

And I use to have a two tone s10 back in 94 and it had the silver going across the bottom and over the fender wells so thats why I had the FF painted white. If I have a chance tomorrow I'll look for pic's of it.

johnny.

Old 02-21-2009, 11:54 PM
ried69
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by JohnnysArt
Thanks man. As far as height---it's a 2 procomp leveling kit and thats it and procomp longer shocks in the front to make up for the 2 of height and regular size for the back.

The tires I had before were 31 and these are 33's so that brought it up some. I think I could have gone with 35's because all the room in the fenderwells.

And I use to have a two tone s10 back in 94 and it had the silver going across the bottom and over the fender wells so thats why I had the FF painted white. If I have a chance tomorrow I'll look for pic's of it.

johnny.
Alright, then I'm going to do something like that. Walking to my truck at my uncles today, it looked like I had 37" tires in the back and 31" tires in the front, it just looked so much like it was in a nose-down stance, and I hated that. At times it'll appear level, then sometimes nose-down. So I'm gonna have to do that..
And I don't like how the new Dodge's put the same color as the two-tone on the fender flares. That just doesn't look that nice to me.

Old 02-22-2009, 12:10 AM
JohnnysArt
All Star

Originally Posted by ried69
Alright, then I'm going to do something like that. Walking to my truck at my uncles today, it looked like I had 37" tires in the back and 31" tires in the front, it just looked so much like it was in a nose-down stance, and I hated that. At times it'll appear level, then sometimes nose-down. So I'm gonna have to do that..
And I don't like how the new Dodge's put the same color as the two-tone on the fender flares. That just doesn't look that nice to me.
See when I first bought my after market rims I wasn't thinking about the tires and ever since I never liked the pirrellis 275 55 just for the reason my trucks a 4x4 so it should look that way but it didn't.
And I understand about the nose down look and it would drive me nuts also.
It's amazing how just leveling it gives it some height.
If you decide to get some mods for your truck email Bob from moesperformance at hemitrain@gmail.com or just call Bob at 314 293 2700 I called him and since he's very busy I had to keep calling him sometimes and it was worth it this guy has the BEST customer service and will give you the best price he can find.

johnny.

Old 02-22-2009, 12:14 AM
ried69
Record Breaker

Is there a site for Moe's Performance? Is it just, well... the obvious of something like moesperformance.com, etc? Or just a site and this guy's personal e-mail?

Old 02-22-2009, 07:24 AM
JohnnysArt
All Star

Yup, that's it moesperformance.com
If you don't see what you need on his site just give him a call or email him.
And Its run by Bob(owner), he's a one man show.

johnny.

Last edited by JohnnysArt; 02-22-2009 at 07:27 AM.

Quick Reply: Toyo MT 33x12.5x20 Installed Today.