3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

What do you guys know about..

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 10:42 PM
irelandshemi
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have a 2002 on 33" mt with a skyjacker lift and daylighters on the light bar, not much mud but alotta snow and mounds and whatnot did good, now i got a 58 ****** on 33"s to just toy around with nothing too rough on her yet tho

Old 03-13-2009, 02:30 AM
04-fourseven
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I cant believe i still had this bookmarked, now I can erase it i guess.

http://www.shoplynch.com/jeepstore/fitment.html

You will see many XJ that run the trails with trimmed fenders all the time. I like the XJ off road however, because it is longer. With it being longer, you get a little more stability in climbing steep hills. Which also makes me a big fan of the TJ unlimited. My next jeep will be a salvaged unlimited.

If you do want run 35's, and dont do hardcore rock wheelin, and you end up with the Dana 35, invest some money in a super 35 kit. Chromoly shafts, and I believe 30 tooth splines.

Anyways, I could talk hours on jeeps and their build ups. Let us know what you end up doing, im curious!

Quick Reply: What do you guys know about..