3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Lifted, shaved, and shined.

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 10:01 PM
dedogg
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i am diggin the lift, nice looking truck. I dont know how you guys get your pics so dam big, mine always come out like thumb nails

Old 03-14-2009, 10:24 PM
ramracing4.7ltr
Veteran

nice looking truck ...i agree to earlier post...... give it some black rims to make it pop even more !

Originally Posted by dedogg
i am diggin the lift, nice looking truck. I dont know how you guys get your pics so dam big, mine always come out like thumb nails
i know .....i cant even get a pic in there! how in he*l do you even do that?

Old 03-14-2009, 10:27 PM
dedogg
Record Breaker

i can get the thumbs nails in there, i attach the pics from my computer not the internet, but i still cant figure out how to get them bigger or get my signature p[icture to show up when i post. Why do they make things so difficult......................

Old 03-14-2009, 10:32 PM
ramracing4.7ltr
Veteran

lol same thing.......i would like my sig pic to show and it will not either....i was thinking about pm 'ing hammerz71 about this

Old 03-14-2009, 10:47 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by ramracing4.7ltr
lol same thing.......i would like my sig pic to show and it will not either....i was thinking about pm 'ing hammerz71 about this
Originally Posted by dedogg
i can get the thumbs nails in there, i attach the pics from my computer not the internet, but i still cant figure out how to get them bigger or get my signature p[icture to show up when i post. Why do they make things so difficult......................

There are step by step instructions on how to create a signature and how to attach pictures to posts in the appropriate sections.

If you guys had the pics either in an album on here or on a hosting server you'd have no issues.

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/signs-a...re-banner.html

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/chop-sh...in-a-post.html

Old 03-14-2009, 11:58 PM
nohillbilly

Originally Posted by TheForce55555
Thanx for the new wheels Nohillbilly, they look great on my truck, damn shame cause they would have looked better on your truck with the 35's
Where's the pictures Joe? I bet they do look good on your truck.

Did you do the install yourself? If so, is it very difficult to do,something that could be handled in a weekend with hand tools? If not how much was the install? Beautiful Truck man!
The leveling kit and block took me about an hour. The body lift took me and a friend about eight hours. That included cooking the steaks on the grill and eating them. The hardest part is the modifications to the fan shroud and front bumper.

Quick Reply: Lifted, shaved, and shined.