3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Is There Such A Thing???

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 02:47 PM
Alpheus
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is There Such A Thing???

"Is there a way that we could search for something specific that may answer our question? Someone needs to invent a way that so that one may click a certain link and allows one to type in a box a word or phrase that pertains to a certain piece of information that one is looking for."

I know at one time at the beginning of forums that someone made a post like this. Some nerd somewhere went to work and after many many hour of hard work came up with a way that someone could do a search. Now that we have this unbelievable technology no one seems to use it.

There needs to be a sticky that shows one how to use this wonderful piece of technology. Maybe I will will do it. I will pull out my digital camera and type up some instructions on how to use this unbelievable feature. Or maybe Ill make a video...

I was feeling a little sarcastic today

Old 03-15-2009, 02:53 PM
Hoss356
Captain

Sweet!

Old 03-15-2009, 04:47 PM
oefootball_70
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

pwned

Old 03-15-2009, 04:53 PM
BrianD215
Professional

I could be wrong, but I feel like I am sensing some bitterness.

hehe.

Old 03-15-2009, 05:08 PM
Redone4x4
Record Breaker

what may have inspired this? you cant possibly be tired of reading "what lift for 35's" now, can u? lol

Old 03-15-2009, 06:31 PM
Alpheus
Banned

Power wire
Trans temp gauge
What lift?
I'm buying used truck what should I look for?
Max tire size on stock height?

To name a few.

I'm not bitter I'm just venting. Its just when I go to a new forum I utilize the hell out of the SEARCH function to do a bit of RESEARCH and READ a little bit before I bother the people that have on here for awhile. Its just I hate to say it the "younger generation" is used to everything being handed to them and they need bright flashy pictures or videos to show them how to use or install or try anything new.
I have only been here a couple of months and I keep seeing the same questions being asked when I know if they just go a few pages back or do a SEARCH that the answer is going to be there. The power wire issue was just talked about last week with 5 pages of info. Oh well I'm done...

Last edited by Alpheus; 03-15-2009 at 06:45 PM.

Quick Reply: Is There Such A Thing???