3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Truck vandalized again!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 12:19 AM
dedogg
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry to hear about your truck, that $hit pisses me off. I dont know what I would do if I caught someone in the act, I imagine it would involve a Desert Eagle. Then I would have to drag them into the house.

Old 03-20-2009, 12:35 AM
Roadglide
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the kind words and the trappin ideas, but im done moddin, just maintenence.

My front coilover is leaking a little oil too, thats three.... so hopefully the badluck stops.

Old 03-20-2009, 01:00 AM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I hear ya on the truck not being special anymore. When I was a little kid, mt mother bough a 1997 Chevy 1500 extended cab truck. it had custom oak interior and a custom three tone paint job on it. She loved that truck. One night it got stolen from my grandparents house in town. The idiots that stole it took the old school bag phone and completley bashed all the wood work up on the truck. When she got it back, there was nothing special about it anymore.

As far as the theft goes you could camp out in your garage with a Pollock Shot gun and scare the **** out of em.
(google a Pollock shot gun if you dont know what it is. )
I am sorry to hear about your truck man.

Old 03-20-2009, 07:12 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

I dont live in the ghetto but I do have expensive dogs (Mastiffs) and because of that I have 8 IR outdoor cameras around the house going to a DVR with a 500gb drive. Of course they watch over the vehicles also....LOL

Quick Reply: Truck vandalized again!!!!!