3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

If anyone is interested.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 10:37 AM
jk360
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If anyone is interested.....

i have 4 wheels and tires for sale over in the parts section. im posting the link here cause i dont believe a lot of people look over there. heres the link... reply or pm me if interested.

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/parts-s...zeon-ltzs.html

Old 04-11-2009, 01:25 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

If people want to buy things, they go over there. Your not allowed to post For Sale ads in the Technical section. And your not supose to double the same ad in diff. places. This will most likely be deleted by a mod since you have them in the FS section already. Just remember this for next time.

It's Rule #4 in the book:
4. Double posting is not allowed and can result in the deletion of one or both posts. Double posting is defined as posting the same information in two or more separate forums. We understand that some topics might fit into more than one forum. Please try to pick the best one. In addition, please do not post in the same thread back to back (another version of double posting), if you have something more to add, edit your post, don't post twice in a row in a thread.

AND rule #5:
5. Selling or solicitation of ANYTHING in the general forum, by Private Message or in Chat is considered Spam and is not allowed. Anyone found posting excessive links to their websites, or suspected of "sneaky" advertising will be warned and will possibly lose their posting privileges. Please post your private party ads in the Dodge Forum Classifieds forum sections. If you are a business and have a product or service that would be of interest to our members, visit our Advertising/Sponsorship page to learn how you can join our team and help support our community. We offer a variety of low-cost packages that can be of great benefit to your company.

Old 04-11-2009, 01:30 PM
V_Scapes
Record Breaker

holy crap dog, take it easy.

jk360...i wish you would have done this 2 months ago when i needed a set of zeons, we live pretty close too!! where did you buy your coopers?

Old 04-11-2009, 01:36 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by V_Scapes
holy crap dog, take it easy.

jk360...i wish you would have done this 2 months ago when i needed a set of zeons, we live pretty close too!! where did you buy your coopers?

Just keepin everyone on top and inline..hehehe

Old 04-11-2009, 02:09 PM
Hoss356
Captain

Originally Posted by dirtydog
Just keepin everyone on top and inline..hehehe

Old 04-11-2009, 09:32 PM
jk360
Veteran

Ok there dirty dog, relax. i was just tryin to get it out there to a more targeted area.. no need to be mr. forum police. if the mods have a problem with this they can handle it just fine.

Old 04-12-2009, 03:21 AM
Heavy_Sack
Professional

Yea this isn't the first time dirtydog got all crazy on someone recently must be angry over the size of his inadequate ***** or the inability to please his woman

- 2pts for me!

Just ribbing ya DirtyDog no need to try to one up me here...

Old 04-16-2009, 12:22 AM
6 hemi ram
Professional

i would rather see things for sale here than somewhere else. i looked at the for sale area and it seemed like everything was all thrown together and not separated by vehicle. uhge pain in the *** and i havent gone back since because of it. it ought to be changed. and yea by the way"dog", chill, your not the mod yet if there is a prob with this then the mods will take care of it.

Old 04-16-2009, 06:49 AM
jk360
Veteran

Originally Posted by 6 hemi ram
i would rather see things for sale here than somewhere else. i looked at the for sale area and it seemed like everything was all thrown together and not separated by vehicle. uhge pain in the *** and i havent gone back since because of it. it ought to be changed. and yea by the way"dog", chill, your not the mod yet if there is a prob with this then the mods will take care of it.
yeah those were my exact thoughts.. anyway sold the rims/tires yesterday..

Old 04-16-2009, 08:29 AM
ramhunter9
Banned

Originally Posted by Heavy_Sack
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Yea this isn't the first time dirtydog got all crazy on someone recently must be angry over the size of his inadequate ***** or the inability to please his woman

WOW!!!!!!!funny, but true

Quick Reply: If anyone is interested.....