3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

This Is My Ram. There Are Many Like It But This One Is Mine

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 02:11 AM
Alpheus
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 04-fourseven
I think thats where we differ redone. I really like the BFG AT's and MT's. I think they are a good looking tire, they ear great, and perform well. The only other tire I like close to theirs is the cooper ST's. My dad had em on his excursion, and that sucker would go many places it should have never been!
That is what I have on my truck now. They are a good tire but they dont clean out as well as I would like in the thick stuff but aired down on the rocks and sand they do really well...

Old 04-22-2009, 07:17 PM
Alpheus
Banned

I noticed every saying how high my truck looked for being a stock 2500. At work today a friend of mine parked his 01 1500 with a 6 inch lift and 35 inch Toyos next to my truck and I snapped a few pics to give it some scale...

Old 04-22-2009, 07:22 PM
Alpheus
Banned

Originally Posted by 04-fourseven
Man, alpheus, your truck does sit high. What shocks did you end up going with?

ahmed, how do you like your gears? I rememebr when you had them installed. Did you get the performance out of it like you were hoping to get coupled with the flashpaq?
Pro Comp shocks. I am still up in the air and haven't decided if I like them or not. I have to try them out off road before I make up my mind. I only paid 275 for the spacers and all 4 shocks that includes the extended front shocks, so they cant be the best...

Last edited by Alpheus; 04-22-2009 at 07:24 PM.

Quick Reply: This Is My Ram. There Are Many Like It But This One Is Mine