3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Hemi tick update

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 10:00 PM
ramhunter9
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Alpheus
Hes a wimp! Look how he has to use a high powered rifle to kill that little poor defensless liitle deer. If you were a real man you should challenge that deer to a knife fight...
for your information i hunt all my deer with my bow an arrow. but i think the sig is awesome johhny done good.

and p.s you ever call me a wimp again ill drive to VA and break your legs....just playin ill break your moms...jk

Old 04-28-2009, 11:34 PM
Alpheus
Banned

WIMP My mother lives in PA she needs a good beatin!!!

PS That is a pretty cool sig...

Old 04-28-2009, 11:47 PM
Cheeech
Banned

Originally Posted by ramhunter1
haaaaa you dont no about me ?? you really want to start off on DF like this. you better read up newbie about me . my post are from the heart man. im sure the crew will chime in .

I don't care if i know or not. Your cocky and have a bit of an attitude. I'm sure others will chime in and say the same about that.
Just because you have more posts than myself means nothing. How many were degrading unhelpful posts???
Actually the "crew" you speak of...was mocking you if you haven't caught on!

Old 04-29-2009, 09:25 AM
ramhunter9
Banned

Originally Posted by Cheeech
I don't care if i know or not. Your cocky and have a bit of an attitude. I'm sure others will chime in and say the same about that.
Just because you have more posts than myself means nothing. How many were degrading unhelpful posts???
Actually the "crew" you speak of...was mocking you if you haven't caught on!
ha its funny you say im mocked we all mock each other and play around ...but we no how the other person is!!!! you dont . and yes im cocky and may have a attitude but who doesent? keeps the fourm alive. and btw last guy started off like you are got the boot!! so just chill out and get back to topic. anyone rember that guys name sub somethin??? lol

Old 04-29-2009, 09:53 AM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL, you and subzero were tight

Quick Reply: Hemi tick update