3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Amsoil

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 07:17 PM
GMsucks
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Amsoil

If anybody is interested in buying Amsoil below retail price PM me.
I pay the $20 per year to get dealer prices and will pass along some of the savings to DF members.
I'll go 5-10% over my cost depending on the item and size of the order(which is still well below retail) just to cover my handling.
PM if you're interested in pricing.

PS- this isn't a buisnes, I don't do it to make money. I hope I didn't break any 'advertising' rules.
I order all the time and thought I would place some of your orders with mine if anyone was interested.

Old 03-15-2005, 09:32 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You better not be making any money. I'll send this thread to the IRS.[sm=joke.gif]

Old 03-16-2005, 12:31 PM
GMsucks
Record Breaker

That's the real beeeeyaaaatch of it all.
No matter what I do I don't make enough money!

Old 03-16-2005, 02:01 PM
DonG
Veteran

From the research I've done Amsoil does provide better lubrication than most motor oils. However, nearly any motor oil lubricates well enough to make the motor's internal workings last longer than the rest of the vehicle. Amsoil seems like OVERKILL to me. I run Mobile 1 and am pretty sure even that is overkill, but its several dollars cheaper than Amsoil and more readily available. Also, many who run amsoil tend to extend drain intervals which DC won't agree with for warranty issues. Now, before anyone says if they can't prove the damage was related to the extended drain intervals you will win, see if you can find a lawyer to take a case for the cost of a motor.

Quick Reply: Amsoil