3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Carried 1300+ lbs in the bed!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 11:13 AM
mdram43
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i've had the entire truck bed filled with shingles, the tire was only 3" maybe? off the well. these trucks can haul. just glad to see a truck actually being used rather than just being a pretty toy

Old 05-06-2009, 11:38 AM
John M
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 04-fourseven
Did I notice a slight crunch on the passenger side fender?
Yep, totally my fault too. While backing out of my parking space at my store's previous location, I turned too quickly and hit a post. It's small enough that I'm just going to add flares to cover it

Originally Posted by Cheeech
Yup, and on the pass front door bottom too. A dent and possibly rocker panel rust?????
The ding on the passenger door was the only spot on the truck when I bought it. When I had hail damage removed last year (paintless), the guy said he couldn't reach it without serious work so I said forget it.

No rust anywhere though! That's never an issue in GA anyway.

Old 05-06-2009, 12:26 PM
MarvOhio
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

2043 lbs is my record so far . it was a skid of tile, could deffinatly tell it was back there

Quick Reply: Carried 1300+ lbs in the bed!