3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Help me DF, need 1 last opinion

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 08:07 AM
AhmedRam
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have the BAJA and i love them. aggressive and for all use. not too noisy.

Old 05-08-2009, 09:05 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

You couldn't go wrong with ANY of the tires you listed. If I was asked to rate my favorite 5 truck tires, all 4 of those would be on it!

I have the FCIIs and am so impressed with them that unless my truck becomes a weekend only off-roader, which would make me put Baja Claws or Interco Boggers on it, I'd not buy any other tire again but the Fun Country IIs.

I got my 35x12.5x17s at dealer cost from a friend who owns a tire/auto repair shop and still paid $235 a tire!

The price break you see is because the 365/60/18s are among some odd sizes that were over produced by Cepek (Cooper Tire) and then overstocked by 4 Wheel Parts. Take advantage of their oversight and jump on them for that price. Hell, if they were 17s, I'd jump on them and store them for when mine wear out, even though it will be a long time. With 19k miles on mine, they still have easily 90%+ of tread left...

Quick Reply: Help me DF, need 1 last opinion