3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

front end conversion?

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 05:22 PM
RedTruck-VA
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Front end upgrade

Originally Posted by mmstar23
smkn ram, just want some kind of change....but ive been thinking about it lately and that grand or so can go into my funda for the CTD, which i am very close to having enough, so i may just do that, but thanks though.

and Got Hemi44: the grille has been in the parts list quite a few times..so thanks.
Your truck is way too nice to whack on. This is a good upgrade for a truck that has front end damage.

Old 06-26-2009, 07:25 PM
Got_Hemi44
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mmstar23
smkn ram, just want some kind of change....but ive been thinking about it lately and that grand or so can go into my funda for the CTD, which i am very close to having enough, so i may just do that, but thanks though.

and Got Hemi44: the grille has been in the parts list quite a few times..so thanks.
My bad. I was just answering the first post, didn't bother reading anyone elses.

Quick Reply: front end conversion?