3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

a couple of quick questions??

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 11:19 AM
yellowram
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a couple of quick questions??

hey guys, ok so i was on my way home last nite and tried to clean off some of the bug guts on my windshield,no windshield washer fluid.hmmm..... and no low washer fluid warning! wtf!!! if i remember correctly on my 07 where the odometer is,it would tell you that the washer fluid was low.is that right?i did the guage check thick and there isnt a idiot light for it.also im hearing a thumping noise in the front end of my truck,its a 4x4 1500 5.7.i have had the sway bar links replaced,that got rid of some of it.and i also had my (shocks) struts replaced.that helped a little.any one else have any issues with their front ends? and and all help is greatly apriciated! thanks yellowram!

Old 06-03-2009, 11:22 AM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Your low fluid sensor could be bad or unplugged, but then i think your dash light would come on?????

Thumping during turns, bumpy roads, random thumps????? I remember you getting your shocks replaced a few months ago for one leaking, but don't remember the thump issue?

Old 06-03-2009, 12:59 PM
yellowram
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dirty dog,the thumping is on bumpy roads,usually driving at a speed of around 25 mph.i took it in because of the thumping noise and thats when they said that i needed new shocks,it seemed to take care of some of the thumping but not all of it.im thinking its either the ball joints or tierod ends,thats about the only thing i can think of! i think im going to have to take down to my buddies shop and get it on a lift to see.alse when they did my shocks in the front they also did a leveling kit too! i got the hell bent steel one and am very happy with it! its the 2" kit.truck sits nice and level now! as far as the windshield washer light,i would think it would come on and stay on! looks like everything is plugged in.ill have to pour little bit of fluid in and bang on it a few times and see if its stuck.other wise ill have to bring it in. thanks for replying i apriciate it!

Quick Reply: a couple of quick questions??