3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

New Grill----Need Help.

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 07:54 PM
hontzy87
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, i just put my grill in a few days ago. It has the same hook up as yours. It goes straight over the honeycomb. You feed screws through the front and then put the rectangle plates on the back with the nut... Let me know if you want pics, i'll post some up of exactly how it looks...

Old 06-11-2009, 09:26 PM
JohnnysArt
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hontzy87
Yeah, i just put my grill in a few days ago. It has the same hook up as yours. It goes straight over the honeycomb. You feed screws through the front and then put the rectangle plates on the back with the nut... Let me know if you want pics, i'll post some up of exactly how it looks...
Well I had these guys at trucksunique hook it up but it does not look like the pic in at sporttruckdirect:
Name:  MTX_02_Ram_8MM_Billet_17-261-V_Gjpg.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  70.9 KB
I can still see the chrome grill behind and I wanted the vertical grill behind the main cross frame:

johnny.

Quick Reply: New Grill----Need Help.