3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Newb here! Be the first to insult me! lol

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 07:37 AM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome aboard Jesse, that is a nice looking truck that you have there to start modding on.

Old 06-15-2009, 12:38 PM
Bluesmanjesse
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'm working on the pics.

Old 06-15-2009, 12:51 PM
RodeoRamCowgirl
Banned

Originally Posted by Bluesmanjesse
Hey Ram peeps, My name is Jesse I'm new to the forums but not so new to being a gear head. I Drive a 2006 Hemi Ram QC 4x4,a 2002 Jeep Wrangler X lifted 4" w/33's and a 2004 HD Wideglide

I have begun customizing my newly aquired Ram and thats what led me here. I took care of the audio first with the system I pulled from the car I traded in on the truck. I have ordered a Tuff Country leveling kit and I am getting prices on some wheels and 33/12.50/(17" or 18") I'm shooting for 4.5" of backspacing or so on the wheels(does this sound right to you guys?) I know ,I know check the FAQ's.

I just wanted to post and introduce myself and say thanks for all the great info that's on here. Also I am an Electrician and shade tree car audio installer so if I can offer assistance to anyone on those topics feel free to ask.

Great to be here, Jesse
Welcome, you had me at 06 Hemi Ram 4x4... I was already drueling LOL What color? Get some pics up soon as you get these mods done I know I would love to see them done, give some inspiration to me...

--Cow-Chick--

Old 06-15-2009, 12:55 PM
SMKNRAM
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome to DF, good looking truck! And you got the right color too!!!

Old 06-15-2009, 12:57 PM
RodeoRamCowgirl
Banned

Originally Posted by Pyro

Pics! Pics! And welcome to DF
Pyro, ya gotta be specific with the pics you want on the thread, cause you know anyone could put up pictures - LOL -

I need to stay OUT of trouble for right now though, I still got sigs to make, Im about to banish myself to the Chopshop now...

--Cow-Chick--

Old 06-15-2009, 12:59 PM
Bluesmanjesse
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Drangiz
Hey, I'm pretty new here myself, but welcome anyways. You have a fellow electrician here in myself. You can offer me assistance in the Electrician area if you can get me a job interview, lol. Michigan is pretty bad right now.
I hear you man, I narrowly escaped 2 rounds of layoffs myself! I went into industrial maintenence about 3 years ago with my electrican background and it was the best move I ever made the money is alot better and I don't have to work out in the elements anymore.

Old 06-15-2009, 01:20 PM
truckin151
Grand Champion

Welcome to the forum, Your truck looks good man, lots of potential there and you got a good start at modding it out from the sounds of it. What are some of your future plans for it?

Old 06-15-2009, 01:20 PM
Bluesmanjesse
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by RodeoRamCowgirl
Welcome, you had me at 06 Hemi Ram 4x4... I was already drueling LOL What color? Get some pics up soon as you get these mods done I know I would love to see them done, give some inspiration to me...

--Cow-Chick--
I will post pics as I get the mods done...to quote an old ZZtop song "tonight it ain't right...I got to have me a week.....but I'll be back for you Jack ....and I'll let the machine speak" lol

Old 06-15-2009, 01:24 PM
RodeoRamCowgirl
Banned

Originally Posted by Bluesmanjesse
I will post pics as I get the mods done...to quote an old ZZtop song "tonight it ain't right...I got to have me a week.....but I'll be back for you Jack ....and I'll let the machine speak" lol
LOL - awesome, ok, so I know you are a newb but when ever you get the pics up, may I gank a few? I am the only female here that is active, and I am also the only one here (that I have noticed thus far) that does NOT own a ram of my own (yet) but I am trying to get pics so I can play around with the trucks, I got some big plans for my own when I get her.

--Cow-Chick--

Old 06-15-2009, 01:27 PM
Bluesmanjesse
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by truckin151
Welcome to the forum, Your truck looks good man, lots of potential there and you got a good start at modding it out from the sounds of it. What are some of your future plans for it?
I will soon be doing a leveling kit, wheels and tires in the 33" x 12.50" size on either a 17" or 18" wheel. I am looking into a programmer but that's gonna have to wait for my wallet to catch up. My brother-in-law owns a body shop and he does some custom stuff,I will probably have him tint my tailights and maybe a light tint on the headlights. I recently put a Garmin nuvi 255w GPS in the truck which is proving to be a nice addition.

Quick Reply: Newb here! Be the first to insult me! lol