3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Extended Warranties

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 12:41 PM
Dartchen
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Extended Warranties

Just got back from the dealer (had a serv 4wd light). Apparently the place I bought my 2004 Ram from never transferred the 7/70 (they went out of business last year) and I am now without. Considering the whole bankruptcy thing what are the current recommendations for extended warranties at this point?

Old 06-16-2009, 02:05 PM
RodeoRamCowgirl
Banned

Originally Posted by Dartchen
Just got back from the dealer (had a serv 4wd light). Apparently the place I bought my 2004 Ram from never transferred the 7/70 (they went out of business last year) and I am now without. Considering the whole bankruptcy thing what are the current recommendations for extended warranties at this point?
Good luck...

the only thing that I have heard anything from is a warranty with your bank or us fidelis....

--Cow-Chick--

Old 06-16-2009, 02:29 PM
ramhunter9
Banned

if you paid for the warranty you better get some info ..id be pissed.
i have a 8 year 88k powertrain on mine but never used it yet. im at 30k miles and 4 years left, but my rigs paid for so i dont care ...i dont like other hands in my cookie jar anyway ill do it myself

Old 06-16-2009, 03:07 PM
toxdoc
Veteran
Exclamation Warranty Woes

Originally Posted by Dartchen
I also have the 7/70 warranty on my Ram and fortunately the dealer that I bought it from has not gone belly-up. If you recall the current federal administration beating their drums in recent months then you will remember Barack Hussein Obama with Government Motors saying 'do not worry at all' the government will fully honor all legitimate warranties. Good Luck to You - if you believe that one!

Quick Reply: Extended Warranties