3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Level Kit and Cool Air Intake Help!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 04:50 PM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you can either email them at that website. or go over to dodge talk and and ask them to help you out to get you what you need. they have A++++ customer service. talk to a member with the name 0212353 and he will get you everything you need.

Old 06-19-2009, 09:10 PM
Lunchbox573
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys, just got my FlashPaq in today and as I was installing I noticed that it is a little different from the Cortex for my old Ford. Can someone explain to me if it is worth adjusting the rev limiter myself and then what 1-2 WOT and 2-3 WOT is? I'm not sure if my guess is right but since the rev limiter and the WOT are related (can't do the 1-2 and 2-3 without adjusting rev limiter) I'm guessing that is more for someone who is draggin' but its just a guess. I'm sure it is a simple answer but my mind is drawing a blank on what WOT could stand for.

Or just point me in the direction on who to contact about this. I know SC is closed right now and I believe they are closed on the weekends so any help would be great. Cheers!

Old 06-20-2009, 12:51 AM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WOT means wide open throttle. if you dont plan on racing it, just leave it alone

Quick Reply: Level Kit and Cool Air Intake Help!!