3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

4x4 need not apply

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 11:00 AM
RedTruck-VA
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 4x4 need not apply

Any Pro-street folks running tubs? I'm seeing pretty good horsepower out there, but how are you all hook'n it up? My way of thinking that would be some ride, a Pro-street Ram all ready for some late night action.
Can't let the lil'cars have all the fun.

Old 06-21-2009, 11:20 AM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

You need the powertrain before you can just run a tub set-up. You def don't need a tub set-up on a stock engine! I would imagine soft springs up front would help alot with hook-up. The issue is you can have handling or hook-up not both!

Old 06-21-2009, 11:58 AM
RedTruck-VA
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Pro-street

Originally Posted by dirtydog
You need the powertrain before you can just run a tub set-up. You def don't need a tub set-up on a stock engine! I would imagine soft springs up front would help alot with hook-up. The issue is you can have handling or hook-up not both!
Dog,
I wasn't suggesting this for my truck. It was a question to the forum. I haven't seen anyone with a prostreet setup. I have seen some members that have put a lot of effort ($$) toward making horsepower. So what I'm asking is anyone got a pro-street Ram out there? If so I'd like to see some pics.
Happy Father's Day everyone.

Old 06-21-2009, 11:59 AM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

94RT10ohio has a decked out SRT, but he doesn't have a tub set-up. I think he's making 650hp????

Quick Reply: 4x4 need not apply