3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

TOTM time is runnin out lets get our vote in

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 08:23 PM
all of 75
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ well put. i am tired of the confrontations as well. Many people on here let their ego's get ahead of them and just like to create trouble. So guys and gals just chill out.

Old 06-24-2009, 10:20 PM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by AF_HEMI
I'm sick and tired of this drama. What happened to what this site was 3 months ago? Nearly everything thread on here ends in a downward spiral of hate, blaming, attacks, and negativity. I'm sick of it. Grow up...all of you. Some of you need to learn to take a friendly jab, others need to learn how to word your friendly jabs so they arent taken as personal attacks.

If I had the ability, I'd be removing TOTM for a few months, because it seems to stir up too much trouble. I'd have no problems votin for a dak, a 2nd gen ram if I thought they were the better ride. It says no where in the rules that you have to vote for your own kind, and anyone that does vote for those reasons is childish and foolish... TOTM isnt a popularity contest. 3rd Gens are NOT superior to any other truck on this site (or on the road for that matter) so some of you guys need to stop acting like it. Give the other owners some credit where credit is due.

::gasp for air:: end of rant.
AF, Do you feel better?

Others have said this, but I'll say it again. We ALL OWN AND DRIVE DODGE VEHICLES! I don't see the point in feuding over a damn contest. What do you get out of winning TOTM? Bragging rights that's all. And hell, you can only brag about it on here, there aren't very many people outside of this forum that would give a rat's *** about what we do here.

Personally, I don't see where there was that big of an attack on the dak boys in BEAR's post, but to someone suffering from little man syndrome, it might have hurt some feelings.

I get a kick out of this site, it's informative, and entertaining, but I agree with AF, this site has gone to hell and a hand bag in the last few months.

Interpret my post how ever you want to, I am sure I just managed to **** someone off.

Old 06-24-2009, 11:11 PM
hemiguy0302
Record Breaker

yep totm is a **** show. dont vote on "reppin" what u drive vote for the
vehicle u want to win. I voted for blown 287. Does HAMMER have a nice
ride? **** yes he does but is it my fav of the pack? In this case no.
Seeing how things have been going lately this post is most likely gonna
offend people but u know what see if I give a ****.

Old 06-25-2009, 12:32 AM
RodeoRamCowgirl
Banned

Originally Posted by Laramie1997

Others have said this, but I'll say it again. We ALL OWN AND DRIVE DODGE VEHICLES!
Hey - as a laugh, I have to correct ya - it aint all, cause I dont officially own one yet... but I working on it... soon enough...

--Cow-Chick--

Old 06-25-2009, 12:36 AM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RodeoRamCowgirl
Hey - as a laugh, I have to correct ya - it aint all, cause I dont officially own one yet... but I working on it... soon enough...

--Cow-Chick--
Oh now well hell, your just the oddball exception.

Old 06-25-2009, 09:58 AM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's too bad that this thread went soooo off topic bc the TOTM contest is really close this month, probably one of the best contests we have had in a while. I was just over there and it is only a 2 vote seperation between Hammer and Blown.

Old 06-25-2009, 10:35 AM
SMKNRAM
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I agree teach, great battle between two great trucks, this will be a very interesting ending. The winner will have earned it for sure

Old 06-25-2009, 10:40 AM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies

Originally Posted by HammerZ71
Jesus guys, I go to the gym for a couple hours and all hell breaks loose!
you went tot he gym??

I almost voted for blown, what a BA truck!

Old 06-25-2009, 09:20 PM
AF_HEMI
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by xfeejayx
you went tot he gym??

ol' Hammers gotta keep that pimp hand strong!

Old 06-25-2009, 10:16 PM
Bluesmanjesse
Record Breaker

This is like what they tell you in school,"Every Vote counts" also politics always turns into mud slinging. Lets all come together,put our differences aside and vote like good citizens. Everyone has thier favorite truck,it seems to me most of us in the 3rd gen forum would like Hammers truck seeing as we own the same truck more or less. But if you like the Dakota vote for it(even though YOU WOULD BE WRONG)LOL Nice truck blown has but,not my style.

Quick Reply: TOTM time is runnin out lets get our vote in