3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Ghetto?

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 05:07 PM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ugly....

Old 06-27-2009, 06:07 PM
06 Ram5.7
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Eh, I don't think it looks that good. Maybe if it didn't stick out so far, the fog lights were in the stock position, and the grille was silver like the rest of the truck, not black.

What's that bad with the way he parked? He may not be parked totally straight, but at least the truck is basically in the lines and not parked sideways, taking up 3 or 4 spots.

Old 06-27-2009, 08:52 PM
ilovemyram

wow, people here can be mean! Lol.

Originally Posted by 06 Ram5.7
Eh, I don't think it looks that good. Maybe if it didn't stick out so far, the fog lights were in the stock position, and the grille was silver like the rest of the truck, not black.

What's that bad with the way he parked? He may not be parked totally straight, but at least the truck is basically in the lines and not parked sideways, taking up 3 or 4 spots.
and you can't really tell from this picture but he's in the spot to the right.

Old 06-27-2009, 09:19 PM
06 Ram5.7
Veteran

Originally Posted by ilovemyram
wow, people here can be mean! Lol.

and you can't really tell from this picture but he's in the spot to the right.
Do you like the bumper? I’m just curious since in your first post, at first you say it looks cool. But in the next sentence, you say it looks ghetto, and you think ghetto stuff looks gross.

And as far as the parking, I still don’t think it’s as bad as it could have been. I have a 1500 QC, and if I were to park perfectly in the middle, I would only have a couple inches of space on each side. And if I were to line up the front or back of my truck on the line, the other end of my truck would stick out a foot or so.

Old 06-27-2009, 10:28 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

When I park I ALWAYS try to take 2 spaces. Weve had this talk before. Its notthat I cant park my truck right, it that I dont WANT to park it right because other Aholes cant drive right. Both of my rear fenders right behind the chrome bumber ave been touched and several door dings from idots. So I choose to take up 2 spaces to keep people away from me.

Old 06-28-2009, 12:41 AM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Looks like a work in progress. Might look OK once it is done.
Perhaps piecing together a wrecked Ram.

Old 06-28-2009, 03:16 AM
ilovemyram

Originally Posted by 06 Ram5.7
Do you like the bumper? I’m just curious since in your first post, at first you say it looks cool. But in the next sentence, you say it looks ghetto, and you think ghetto stuff looks gross.

And as far as the parking, I still don’t think it’s as bad as it could have been. I have a 1500 QC, and if I were to park perfectly in the middle, I would only have a couple inches of space on each side. And if I were to line up the front or back of my truck on the line, the other end of my truck would stick out a foot or so.
i ment cool, more like it was different. i'd never do that do my ram, lol.
i personally hate it. just didn't wanna offend someone.

and as far as parking i'm a major tight a$$.
it has to be perfect, i'm just messed up that way.

When I park I ALWAYS try to take 2 spaces. Weve had this talk before. Its notthat I cant park my truck right, it that I dont WANT to park it right because other Aholes cant drive right. Both of my rear fenders right behind the chrome bumber ave been touched and several door dings from idots. So I choose to take up 2 spaces to keep people away from me.
i did this once and had an $800 dollar ticket when i got back ...

Old 06-28-2009, 11:05 AM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies

Originally Posted by Matt99
It looks like the dude who drives it is so much of a douche that someone punched him AND his truck in the face and it swole up
and gave his truck a black eye

and what's wrong with the way he parked?

Originally Posted by weedahoe
I got no problem with people taking up two spaces, but if you do that, you better do it way the hell over where noone else is parked. don't take up two useful parking spots. the guy in the pic seems away from everyone else

Last edited by xfeejayx; 06-28-2009 at 11:09 AM.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:10 AM
SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
Record Breaker

Must be a 6'er...those guys always feel the need to do weird crap with the exterior

Old 06-28-2009, 12:59 PM
Twink
Veteran

Ugly.. its basically an air dam.. mine as well put a peice of plywood infront of ur truck and drill holes for the fog lamps.. WOuldnt look much different./

Quick Reply: Ghetto?