3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

2" Level and new wheels and tires(before/after pics)

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 02:11 PM
Bluesmanjesse
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by damien1023
wow that looks sick. I think i might want to ditch the factory 20's i bought for something like this! do the tires rub at all?
So far I haven't been able to get them to rub.( My brother in law has a GMC 2500 Duramax with cranked torsion bars and he can't fit these tires,he is so jealous,lol)

Last edited by Bluesmanjesse; 07-05-2009 at 03:41 AM.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:43 AM
Bluesmanjesse
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by dedogg
looks good, i like the tire and rim combo
Thanks for the compliment, What is the color on your truck called? I really like that?

Old 07-06-2009, 01:07 PM
bigmac18
Veteran

Any higher res pictures yet? I am curious to see better pictures of the wheels...I am looking at getting the same size but in black.

Old 07-06-2009, 01:14 PM
sweetsrt-10
Professional

Looks awesome bro....reminds me of when I had my truck lifted with rims n tires (not the 10...lol)

Old 07-06-2009, 01:29 PM
02Steve1990
Record Breaker

nice job it looks really good man, nice rims too

Old 07-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Bluesmanjesse
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by bigmac18
Any higher res pictures yet? I am curious to see better pictures of the wheels...I am looking at getting the same size but in black.
I've been trying to get some better pics of it but it's been a busy week,we are leaving Saturday for vacation here www.trailsheaven.com and I have been so busy trying to get the quads ready and the truck done that I just haven't had time. I took it to the alignment shop today and then straight to work for me. I promise I'll get some better shots ASAP. If you look on www.ntwonline.com you can see that wheel in 3 different finishes.

Old 07-07-2009, 09:27 AM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those wheels and tires made a world of difference on your truck. It looks like a totally different truck, very nicely done.

Old 07-07-2009, 03:49 PM
Bluesmanjesse
Record Breaker

Thanks for all the compliments guys! I just have one more problem now,My wife is trying to take over the truck! She is getting jealous,I made it look better than the Jeep and she's growing tired of driving a stick in the Jeep. How can I get her digging the Jeep again?

Old 07-07-2009, 03:56 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

2" lift? Looks like a 2.5" minimum! Does it sit your truck level?Because it looks like the front is in the air now? Looking at your side steps, it appears that the front of the steps are higher than the back. I just don't want to have my truck front sit higher when i go to install mine. i don't like that look. I like the raked look over the squashed rear look.

Looks like you gotta do a body lift and some wheels/tires for your woman!

Old 07-07-2009, 04:27 PM
Bluesmanjesse
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by dirtydog
2" lift? Looks like a 2.5" minimum! Does it sit your truck level?Because it looks like the front is in the air now? Looking at your side steps, it appears that the front of the steps are higher than the back. I just don't want to have my truck front sit higher when i go to install mine. i don't like that look. I like the raked look over the squashed rear look.

Looks like you gotta do a body lift and some wheels/tires for your woman!

Actually I took that pic as soon as we let it down off the Jack and it dropped some more when I got in and backed it up a few feet,after I put a few miles on it, it sits ever so slightly lower in the front than in the back. I will post new pics soon I promise!

The Jeep already has a 4" lift and 33'x12.50s! It's a Black 02 TJ Wrangler with tinted windows and Leather,it has the H.O. 4.0 Inline 6 cylinder. It's pretty nice. The Jeep was my Ride before buying the truck(we traded her 2000 Grand Prix GTP in on the truck) She always said she wanted a Black Jeep before I bought mine and I told her she wouldn't like driving a Jeep everyday but, All I heard was how I bought myself the Jeep she always wanted! Now She has it and she wants my truck! lol, There is just no pleasing women!

Quick Reply: 2" Level and new wheels and tires(before/after pics)