3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

My hand at the Eye lids..what do yall think?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 03:36 PM
RubberFrog
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice work bro. That looks real sharp!

Old 07-12-2009, 03:37 PM
BEAR
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by jimbo3396
Looks great man, good quality work too! I love the way eyelids make theses trucks look...too bad I have a white truck or I would try putting some on mine.
Why not? I think there was somebody on here that had a white truck that color matched them or you could start a white/black theme. Get someone to photoshop them on your truck both ways and see what you think.

Old 07-12-2009, 04:22 PM
xill
Captain

Originally Posted by 96RamSLT
looks good man. i did that to my cavalier.. did u happen to use a paint called nite shade? its like headlight tint in an aerosol?.... also.. ur ram looks tough with the eye lids.
not to change the subject, but damn your truck looks good 96RamSLT. what size tires are those and how much lift are you running? looks like 35s with 9"?

Old 07-12-2009, 04:48 PM
jimbo3396
Amateur

Originally Posted by BEAR
Why not? I think there was somebody on here that had a white truck that color matched them or you could start a white/black theme. Get someone to photoshop them on your truck both ways and see what you think.
When I first looked at the posts when people started doing the eye lids I thought it looked awesome, so i looked into it. I have an 06 so I checked out getting the covers off E-bay and they had a white truck as one of the photos on there and it just didn't look right...I've been debating it back and forth...but who knows I have all the time in the world now to play so it might happen. I guess if it looks bad I'm only out a little bit of cash...lol

Old 07-12-2009, 06:30 PM
BEAR
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by xill
not to change the subject, but damn your truck looks good 96RamSLT. what size tires are those and how much lift are you running? looks like 35s with 9"?
I got to agree tho, he does have a sweet looking rig!

Quick Reply: My hand at the Eye lids..what do yall think?