3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Detail Gone Bad

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 08:21 PM
Ram15002ndGen
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea, that looks like a really good job. From now on try and keep it that way. You know people say it's hard to keep a black vehicle clean and without swirl marks, today I went to the store and walked by a nice fairly new Lexus (it was the sporty model, don't know the name) it was bright red and it had soooo many swirl marks on the hood I was shocked. It is rare to see that on a red car, but someone really butchered that one.

I agree with you about parking on the street. When I lived with my folks many years back we used to have a single wide driveway and it was a pain getting all the cars out to get mine out and then putting them all back. It would take me a good 10 minutes just to get my car out and leave. Since I have been on my own I have never had that problem, but I still never leave a car on the street. You never know what some punk *** kid will do and then run away. If you don't see it you'll never know who did it, and even when you do see it the parents will say "you're mistaken, that wasn't my child"

Old 08-23-2009, 11:40 PM
OIF Vet
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What you need to do now is go buy some Bedliner in a spray can so you can take care of that trailer hitch. I did mine the other day and what a different. Use some sand paper and get all that rust off and clean it up with some all purpose cleaner. Once dry, mask off the area really good and then spray 2-3 coats on the trailer hitch. Once dry it will look like a million bucks.

Rob

Quick Reply: Detail Gone Bad