3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

I need a law enforcement perspective ...

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 06:30 PM
nozmadd0x
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have to say, almost every time I have been pulled over the officer has pulled me over for something stupid and has been a dick but I have been pulled over 7 times and no ticket (knock on wood). Ok so I have been pulled over 2 times for speeding which was my fault. Actually the last time I got pulled over I was doing 80 in a 55 (cruise was set at 73 but apparently the bigger rims and tires screwed that up) and the officer just said my record was clean and let me off with a written warning. Once for tint (it was 5% lol), once for noise violation (day after I put my 12's in), once for excessive acceleration (peeled out on the last day of school out of the parking lot), making a right on red when it was posted no turn on red (2 am in the morning really?) and finally the light that illumnates my rear liscense plate was burned out (4th of July weekend just wanted to see if i was drinking, i was but not enough he could notice lol). I am currently a freshman in college going for a criminal justice degree so i have respect for cops but not dicks taking advantage of their power.

Old 10-01-2009, 06:46 PM
02Steve1990
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by nozmadd0x
I have to say, almost every time I have been pulled over the officer has pulled me over for something stupid and has been a dick but I have been pulled over 7 times and no ticket (knock on wood). Ok so I have been pulled over 2 times for speeding which was my fault. Actually the last time I got pulled over I was doing 80 in a 55 (cruise was set at 73 but apparently the bigger rims and tires screwed that up) and the officer just said my record was clean and let me off with a written warning. Once for tint (it was 5% lol), once for noise violation (day after I put my 12's in), once for excessive acceleration (peeled out on the last day of school out of the parking lot), making a right on red when it was posted no turn on red (2 am in the morning really?) and finally the light that illumnates my rear liscense plate was burned out (4th of July weekend just wanted to see if i was drinking, i was but not enough he could notice lol). I am currently a freshman in college going for a criminal justice degree so i have respect for cops but not dicks taking advantage of their power.
Remember, every contact you have with police needs to be disclosed with the BI

Old 10-01-2009, 06:48 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

old thread.

Old 10-01-2009, 06:52 PM
02Steve1990
Record Breaker

deleted..

Last edited by 02Steve1990; 10-01-2009 at 06:55 PM.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:06 AM
nozmadd0x
Veteran

Originally Posted by 02Steve1990
Remember, every contact you have with police needs to be disclosed with the BI
O for sure. They always have some reason to pull me over which is my fault so I always cooperate to the fullest extent. I think I have a little help since I am an Eagle Scout and have Eagle Scout tags... idk.

Old 10-03-2009, 07:35 PM
blackbetty696
Rookie

man its a 50/50 cops are people and can be a$$holes like you and me and a bunch of people in this thread, my truck gets me in a lot of trouble- some times its bull, some times not but you bet your @$$ Im cooperative every time ******** or not! talk my way out most, and of the ones i do get, half of those are bull. it = out for me cause i have gotten away with some stuff i was guilty of, and punished for dumb s*** i didn't do

Quick Reply: I need a law enforcement perspective ...