3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Lamp out Problem

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 08:39 PM
sharkhunter10
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought some HID's off eBay for $65.00 and they dont flicker,blink,go out, or give me a lamp out indicator! I say u just got a bad kit but idk

Old 08-17-2009, 09:13 PM
ried69
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by SilverBullet08
how do u have it wired up?
I have them hooked up to the blue connector on the harness.
I know about resistors/capacitors and what not, but I got the exact same kit that Bullet has, from the exact same company.

Old 08-17-2009, 10:03 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by 98cherryram
And weedahoe, Im sorry, I thought you were just trying to prove me wrong by trying to start an argument, Im originally a 2nd gen owner and am used to the guys back in that forum that think its fun to be in a full on fight online for no good reason.
Its ok bro, no arguement here. I cant recall any bad or confrotational (sp)thread over here. Sry to hear about the 2g guys but were way more cool over here. Ive been on boards like that and they are no fun at all.

Old 08-18-2009, 08:55 AM
VP64
Captain

if u look back in the hid extra threads, the company says they have some other things that they added to the kits separate for the dodge rams to solve any flickering problems. but you have to ask them for the extra parts

Old 08-18-2009, 11:57 AM
98cherryram
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by weedahoe
Its ok bro, no arguement here. I cant recall any bad or confrotational (sp)thread over here. Sry to hear about the 2g guys but were way more cool over here. Ive been on boards like that and they are no fun at all.
Im glad to hear how much better things are over here on this thread, and it might take a few more threads for me to get used to everything over here, I was on the 2g board for 3 years, and its the first Ive ever been on, Im only 20 so I just kind of got used to the way things were over there. Im glad to be a part of a much more friendly board than that, and Im glad to be into a much nicer 3rd gen dodge! So I guess I better throw out a big thanks to everyone that is so cool on this board and learn to be happy with life instead of so defensive haha. Hopefully I can be as helpful of a member on this board as I know many of you are.

Quick Reply: Lamp out Problem