3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

No reverse lights and 4wd indicator dash light....

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 11:17 PM
SublmnL
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No reverse lights and 4wd indicator dash light....

Hi guys, I'm new to these forums and was looking for technical assistance. I drive a 07 3rd Gen 5.9 Cummins and was concerned about a few things that have to be affiliated with each other. For starters my overhead pod reset button on the MPG function does not work, my 4WD indicator dash light does not work and just found out tonight my reverse lights don't work as well. The few things I've had done where a new clutch installed (which I had the actual clutch manufacturer install it themselves) and my Bullydog tire size feature wigged out and made my ABS Light , Emergency Brake Light and a CEL with no code all stay on on my dash all the time. Got it fixed with Bullydog over the phone by doing something with the VIN from something called a "TIPPA" module (or something similar). Lights are off and everything seems fine except for these problems. My warranty is expired and my extended only covers powertrain and brakes so I'm SOL as far as having it fixed under warranty (plus I doubt it's Dodges fault). I'm so confused at this point and would at least like a starting point to look. Sorry this being such a long post for my first. Thanks in advanced.

Quick Reply: No reverse lights and 4wd indicator dash light....