3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

no lights

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 10:00 PM
badfish88
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default no lights

ok so a few days ago i lost my rear tail lights, the front yellow side lamps and my liscense plate light when i turn my running lights on. but......... the head lights, fog lights, brake lights, turn signals and flashers work. im dumbfounded. i dont have the lamp out light, not one burnt fuse. i even changed the switch on the dash and nothing. its not a huge problem other than the fact i cant drive at night without using my flashers. i ordered a dodge shop manual cd offline and every thing leads into a "front controll module" i have no idea what or were this thing is or does but every wiring diagram ive used so far has all light wires running through this. does any one know what im talking about. i realy dont want to go to a dealer and pay then 100$ and hour to look for the problem.

Old 08-29-2009, 09:07 AM
Mega-Hemi
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quick Reply: no lights