3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

What an Eventfull Morning...

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 12:50 PM
Pyro
I Beat Tetris
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you can't drive 38 feet in orlando without getting cut off....

Old 09-09-2009, 01:10 PM
rtmtrrdr
All Star
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

wow for some reason this double posted

Last edited by rtmtrrdr; 09-09-2009 at 01:13 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:12 PM
rtmtrrdr
All Star
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

yeah try college station when the students are here for school.they think they can drive where ever and how ever they want because mommy and daddy bought them a big 4x4 diesel f-250 for no reason at all.my wife hates it when we take my truck places because i do the same thing back to these idiots

Old 09-09-2009, 01:44 PM
ramhunter9
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im with weed on that one if i saw 2 ******** racing down a wallmart parkin lot i would push the cart in front of them and tell them to sew wallmart...after punched the little a-hole in the throat for trying to speek.

Old 09-09-2009, 02:20 PM
truckin151
Grand Champion

Well I just drove through the intersection by my office and sure enough there is about my trucks length of tread marks on the ground there... Oh well... I have been hating all the kids going back to school here though, my office is one or two exits afrom the normal on ramp for the ASU kids, and let me tell you they cannot drive in rush hour traffic. I have had to find a new rout home because of them. During the summer and later on in the year after most have either dropped out started skipping classes its not to bad but the first month or two after they start its horrible on my way home.

Old 09-09-2009, 04:12 PM
disturbedgator
Captain

i wish i could get back at the aholes round here, of course it doenst help that my lics. plate makes light of their home team. theres no way in hell i could beat anyone round here in a drag race, and its just so obvious when im trying to keep someone from cutting me off cause i have to floor to make any head way. oh well theyre just jealous of this awesome lookin truck and soon ill have me a train horn for them

Old 09-09-2009, 04:49 PM
HemiLonestar
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

This is all ops normal 24/7 in the NYC metro area & Long Island!

Old 09-09-2009, 11:14 PM
Docwhitley
Rookie

I watched an idiot in a parking lot try to pull out real quick.... ummmm D goes forward... upp and over the stop block... Now I could have been a good guy and given them a couple of 2X4's from my truck, but it was more fun watching them use a floor jack to lift the front end and through it in reverse... WAIT IT IS FWD... Wife figured out why I kept tapping her saying watch watch watch.... so now they are going to psh it on the floor jacks... Now I wont say how old I am but I do remember the lesson I learned from those cheap skates with metal wheels... SMALL peddles can cause a hell of a lot of damage.... So again... watch watch watch... 1 push 2 push oh nooooooooo Jack tilted fluids flowing and I had to leave before they saw the tears in my eyes!

Quick Reply: What an Eventfull Morning...