3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

What an Eventfull Morning...

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 10:04 AM
truckin151
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What an Eventfull Morning...

I like having a truck that no one really knows what you have in it until you stomp on it, people just think they can do whatever they want or that you'll be really easy to pass. Today I had to deal with 2 idiots who both aparently thought that I'd be someone that they could just cut off like everyone else (I really hate dip sh*ts like that).

The first was a guy in an F150 that cut through 2 lanes of traffic to get to the front of a lane at a red light just so he could cut everyone else off and switch back over 2 lanes to be the first person in the turn lane to get on the freeway (which makes no sense whats so ever as the freeway on ramp is lighted at this time of day and there was an equal line of vehicles already waiting to get on, guess being a head 4 cars from where he was makes a hell of a difference). Lucky me though I was the vehicle next to him, light turns green, his tires squeel as he gets a decent jump, and all he can see after that is my brake lights. The douche had the ***** though to flip me off in my rear view mirrors though so that was worth going 5 under the limit and letting others cut in front of me.

The next guy was getting off the freeway heading to the office, he was in a chevy 2500, and decided that going 50 in a 45 was to slow for him so he switched lanes next to me and damn near took my bumper with him. We pull up to the light, on the other side of the intersection, it goes from 3 lanes to 2, his lane merged into mine. Light turns green and he hits the gas, I do too (a little to hard though as I spent a second or two spinning the tires through the intersection) I pass him well before his lane merged into mine and then laughed as he got stuck behind an old fart going 35 in the 45. We have all been stuck behind that one person, you cant switch lanes to get in front of them because everyone behind you is switching to pass them before you can. So I pull into my office and park and by the time Im walking up to the office door he finally drives by.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:09 AM
RubberFrog
Champion

Sounds like a little desert justice!

Old 09-09-2009, 10:18 AM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies

one man on a mission to kick idiot ***. though that second guy now knows where you work...

Old 09-09-2009, 10:20 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

I truely have seen some idiots driving that shouldnt be driving. We were at Walmart yesterday and there was some idiot racing down the lanes. How stupid can you be because there are a lot of people and kids out there. Come close to me or my kids and there will no Qs asked, its just going to be your azz, plain and simple.

But like I was saying, some ppl just dont think and do stupid things.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:25 AM
truckin151
Grand Champion

No not really, I park in a garage for work and I had my windows rolld up at the time so there was no clear view of myself and the truck was tucked away nicely. I knew it was him by the bright orange stripe running down the side of his truck (the top of his truck was painted black, the bottom was silver and it was broken up by a bright orange stripe with a silver outline).

Old 09-09-2009, 10:30 AM
truckin151
Grand Champion

I just hate people when they think they can cut off who ever they want whenever they want. Like everyone else driving has to bowe down and get out of their way.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:42 AM
espinosafell
Veteran

Originally Posted by truckin151
I just hate people when they think they can cut off who ever they want whenever they want. Like everyone else driving has to bowe down and get out of their way.
I agree 100 percent!!

Old 09-09-2009, 11:00 AM
02Steve1990
Record Breaker

^^ I swear those types of people multiply by the hour

Old 09-09-2009, 12:22 PM
vipersforsale
Record Breaker

good thing you dont live down here... these kinds of idiots are just about the only kind of driver there is here, you would have to spend your whole day playing vigilante to get any real satisfaction. Thats another reason to add the train horn, that always scares the beejesus out of people!

Old 09-09-2009, 12:47 PM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ haha yea south arlington is the worst!! north is not that bad

Quick Reply: What an Eventfull Morning...