3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Performance

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2005, 09:54 PM
guido7
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Performance

s Wolf. Im thinking of seriously getting one, and am looking at all the reactions from users of the chip...they say both super and hyper are basically the same..... will keep investigating it.....
But Again, thanks...................

Old 04-06-2005, 02:07 PM
Bobs 04 Hemi

I have installed the hypertech programer and am starting to fall in love with it. At first I wonderd if it really made a difference, but after the first tank of gas she got really agressive. I would definetly try it and if you don't see it, send it back. I also have an air intake and exauhst which the service tech said would make the programer even more responsive. I need to get my foot out of it and see if it saves on gas considering that's the reason I gave my wife for buying it!?! Anyway, I am still within the 30 day trial, so if you here anything bad, please let me know.

Old 04-06-2005, 02:08 PM
Bobs 04 Hemi

I have installed the hypertech programer and am starting to fall in love with it. At first I wonderd if it really made a difference, but after the first tank of gas she got really agressive. I would definetly try it and if you don't see it, send it back. I also have an air intake and exauhst which the service tech said would make the programer even more responsive. I need to get my foot out of it and see if it saves on gas considering that's the reason I gave my wife for buying it!?! Anyway, I am still within the 30 day trial, so if you here anything bad, please let me know.

Old 04-09-2005, 12:57 AM
vipersforsale
Record Breaker

hey theres an echo in here...

Quick Reply: Performance