3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Trailering ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 12:29 PM
trailershowroom
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My business is actually doing very well this year. The last quarter of last year was slow, but this year has been good. I would estimate that our sales are up between 150% and 175% over this same period last year.

That can probably be attributed to several things, not the least of which is the fact that 40% of our competition went out of business during the last quarter of last year.

I have businesses in several states. We sell the standard (steel frame with aluminum skin) enclosed trailers out of our facility in Georgia. We sell our all aluminum (aluminum frame) enclosed trailers out of our facility in Indiana. We sell our steel framed open deck trailers out of our facilities in Georgia, Alabama, and Texas. We sell our aluminum framed open deck trailers out of our facility in Indiana. We are in the process of picking up a line of motor homes and RV trailers out of a facility in Michigan. Though we don't have any trailers at this location, our business office is located in North Carolina.

We've been in business for 10 years. We ship into 10 different countries. Among other things we are an accepted government contractor. We sell to every branch of the military, the federal government, state and local governments, police and fire departments, NASCAR teams, Bass Pro Shops, NASA (Yes.....NASA), and to thousands of every day people. Our warranty on the standard enclosed trailers (I believe this is what you're interested in) is 5 years.

If you need a trailer just give me a call at 910-619-2875 (my personal cellular) and tell me what you're looking for. I'll give you as much of a discount as I can on what ever you are looking for. The discount won't be any astronomical number because I just don't have all that much of a profit margin to begin with (we don't make much per trailer, but we sell a lot of trailers), but I'll do what I can for you.

Quick Reply: Trailering ?