3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Parts Parts Parts...I love Parts...

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 08:31 AM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Nice. I thought you weren't gonna do the stange 8 bolts? At least they will be more accessible than my mustang was...lol

I want that sway bar. It's already packeged up, just drop it off at the post office on your way out today. PM me for my address.......lmao

Old 10-01-2009, 09:31 AM
gmb4fords
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea i agree with the wife shakin her head.

yall remember that song by will smith "parents just dont understand" we need one that say wifeys just dont understand!

Old 10-01-2009, 11:50 AM
Shiloh 24
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by gmb4fords
yall remember that song by will smith "parents just dont understand" we need one that say wifeys just dont understand!
In my case it would be parents don't understand. lol I wish I had those parts though my address is .... lol jk

Old 10-01-2009, 12:23 PM
truckin151
Grand Champion

Originally Posted by dirtydog
Nice. I thought you weren't gonna do the stange 8 bolts? At least they will be more accessible than my mustang was...lol

I want that sway bar. It's already packeged up, just drop it off at the post office on your way out today. PM me for my address.......lmao
I wasn't going to get the Stage8's but since the headers did not come with any hardware I figured what the hell.

And let me say, that sway bar is heavy!!! the whole package was around 40lbs and the bar was probably 90% of that weight. Its like a 35lb curl bar lol!!! Im going to try and get it on tonight as long as I dont have anything else come up. I read through the instructions and it looks fairly simple although you cant lift the truck to do it

Old 10-01-2009, 12:26 PM
truckin151
Grand Champion

Originally Posted by motorhead426
What kind of wideband did you get? I just bought a Innovate LM-2. I haven't a chance to install it yet, but I made sure I welded in the extra bungs when I replaced my exhaust this past weekend. I hope I can figure this thing out.
I got the one that will plug directly into my Aeroforce gauge, that way I can use the same gauge and not have to go buy another pod mount, plus it was cheaper since its just the sensor.

Quick Reply: Parts Parts Parts...I love Parts...